About The Bridal Collection

Denver's best bridal shop offering top designer gowns at a great value

The Bridal Collection is Denver’s best bridal shop offering an extensive collection of designer wedding dresses and accessories at a great value.

When you visit The Bridal Collection you will be met by one of our experienced bridal stylists who will work with you to find a dress that makes you look and feel beautiful. We can also help your mom and maids find their perfect dress too!

Check out our Wedding Wire reviews to learn what brides are saying about The Bridal Collection and then call us to schedule your appointment today!

It is our privilege to be a part of your wedding.

___________________

Call 720.493.9454 for your personal appointment. We can't wait to meet you!

4151 E. County Line Rd. Unit A, Centennial, CO 80122

Mother of Bride (2)
Mother of Groom (2)
Garters (2)
Sample Gowns (2)

I LOVED Everything about my experience at the Bridal Collection! I was really nervous before I went for a couple of reasons. The first being that it was the first place that I went to try on wedding dresses and with my slightly fuller figure I was not sure if I was even going to be able to try on dresses; and secondly I was the first of my siblings to be getting married and the this was the first place I had made an appointment, so I had NO idea what to expect. From the moment I made my appointment request to the moment I left the store their staff was beyond fantastic and I really felt like I was being heard and not rushed or pressured in the least! I worked with a fantastic consultant named Cathy (who is the best...) who really understood what I wanted and what I was looking for, and was so very supportive to my butterflies I had at the beginning of my appointment. Cathy really listened to my opinions and every dress which she pulled whether from my favorites list i brought or what she had chosen was something I loved! Not once did she pull a dress that I didn't like. Once I finally found the PERFECT DRESS, she continued by showing me lots of different options for accessories and veils and all the little details but was genuinely excited for me and my big day! I cannot say enough about how happy I am with my dress, consultant and overall experience with the Bridal Collection. I HIGHLY recommend checking it out for not just your dress but any attire you need for the big day!

Profile Picture Carrie, 11/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows

I had an amazing time at bridal collection, they have a huge selection for all types of brides and budgets. My consultant was so great at helping me find my perfect gown. They were professional and not pushy. I had a pretty large group (6 guests and me) and they made sure we had enough chairs and it felt very private and comfortable. They also have huge hearts for the community. When I purchased my dress proceeds went to the fallen officers fund. Proud to have bought my dress from such a wonderful place.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have known for awhile now that the Bridal Collection was the place that I wanted to get my dress when the time came. It was so much fun! Carrie was amazing! She made it fun and easy and incorporated all of my family and friends. She was patient with me when I just couldn't decide on a dress, because there are so many to pick from. Lynn, the owner, stopped by which just added that much more to the experience. In the end I ended up finding the PERFECT Justin Alexander dress. I would not have changed a thing about that day and it is all thanks to the Bridal Collection :)

View Vendor Response

Full Refund
Partial Refund
10 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I'm always so happy to hear that my brides will be wearing dresses from The Bridal Collection because I know they will look amazing (which makes my job as photographer even easier)! Their styles are gorgeous and fit is impeccable.

We love photographing the brides who come from The Bridal Collection!

The ladies at the Bridal Collection are absolutely amazing. They will ask you the important questions and help you pick out an stunning dress for your big day!

68 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

4151 E. County Line Rd., Centennial , CO 80122   See On Map
720-493-9454 (phone) 720-493-3866 (fax)
Monday 10a-5p Tuesday 10a-8p Wednesday 10a-8p Thursday 10a-8p Friday 10a-5p Saturday 9a-5p Sunday Closed