The Bridal Boutique

627 South Street Suite 101, Honolulu, HI 96813 Map · Phone number

About The Bridal Boutique

The Bridal Boutique, located in the heart of Kaka'ako on South Street between Queen and Halekauwila, is Honolulu's friendly and affordable full-service wedding shop.

Founded in 2006 by Joyce Coelho and Cecilia Domingo, the company features fashion forward wedding dresses in a welcoming and enjoyable environment. Our product quality and selection, coupled with our commitment to providing personalized service by embracing and celebrating each individual's style, is what truly sets us apart.

We look forward to playing a part in your extraordinary experience of becoming a bride!

808-597-8893

info@bridalboutiquehonolulu.com

Follow The Bridal Boutique on

the wedding cafe workshop
the wedding cafe workshop

46 Reviews for The Bridal Boutique

• I

Icelynn · Married on 07/22/2017

We are the RUBIOs and tied the knot on July 22nd, 2017. My wedding dress was ordered from the bridal boutique and alterations were made in house. I first scheduled an appointment after a wedding café workshop; this boutique was showcasing a Casablanca Trunk Show. I couldn’t believe how quickly I was able to getting into a wedding dress that would be perfect for my size and shape and just overall perfect for my wedding day! My mother attended with me and our overall experience was wonderful. Once the veil went on, I knew this was the dress. The ordering process was easy! When the dress arrived, I came in for a fitting that including minor alteration then returned for a final fitting. Two days prior to my wedding day I was able to come back and pick up my dress as it was prepared (steamed and bagged) ready for transportation. I was also able to pick up a really cute jeweled halo to wear in my hair for my wedding day. There were several designs and styles to choose from. I loved my experience at this boutique!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Dominique · Married on 03/12/2017

This was only my second stop and I fell in love. The entire staff are very friendly and helpful! Cecilia made sure I got the one of a kind dress that I wanted. I loved the top of one dress but the bottom of a completely different dress and they are giving me just that! They will custom make your dress any way you want it. I'm so happy and excited!!! One less thing I have to worry about and it is exactly how I want it.

Sent on 04/28/2016

brandi · Married on 08/13/2016

I had no idea what I was doing but the staff was extremely helpful and allowed me to try on as many dresses I wanted and once i narrowed it down to two she helped me in and out of the two dresses till I finally picked the dress I'm getting married in!! Beautiful dresses and great service... It defiantly made my experience amazing

Sent on 09/11/2015

Award

The Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Watanabe Floral
    Watanabe Floral Wedding Florists

Amazing people!! Everyone here is committed to making your overall experience the BEST!!!

• Bliss DJ's Hawaii
    Bliss DJ's Hawaii Wedding DJs

Where do I start... I just recently provided music and lighting at their 'Trunk Show' All day, Joyce & Cecilia & and their staff provided the type of 'one on one' service that I would expect when looking for a dress. I learned a lot about dresses that day. I never knew they also have seamstress to customize any dress to match your desires. Why spend your money at a chain store when you can get the personalized service and a 100% individualized experience at the Bridal Boutique, period!

• Malia Leinau Photography
    Malia Leinau Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful Weddings call for a beautiful bride. While every woman is beautiful on her wedding day nothing show cases that wedding glow like a drop dead gorgeous, stop traffic, take his breath away amazing wedding dress! Cecilia and Joyce at The Bridal Boutique will help you find THE dress. Knowledgeable and friendly these two will assist you in finding the perfect fit and style from their top of the line selections.

• 627 South Street, Suite 101 Honolulu, 96813 See on map