5151 springfield rd, Wadesville, IN 47638 Map · Phone number

About The Blue Envelope

The Blue Envelope is a custom invitation business based out of Evansville, Indiana. The business was established in 2010 and began after creating our own wedding invitations. We truly loved creating the invitations, programs, and save the date cards. After many wonderful comments from our guests we found ourselves wanting to create this same feeling for other brides.
Each piece we make is designed unique for each client. We are open to any new ideas or designs and would love to create the invitations for your next event! The design process starts with defining your needs and your style, and it ends with the perfect invitation for your occasion and your budget.
For a quote, please send a description of your project to the_blue_envelope@yahoo.com

Follow The Blue Envelope on

Other couples have also viewed

• Twisted Limb Paperworks
200047206476439364014166437560034569861367721835n
S2

9 Reviews for The Blue Envelope

Kasper · Married on 06/29/2013

Found this vendor through Etsy.com, beautiful invitations and programs, very satisfied.

Sent on 08/31/2013

Cassandra · Married on 08/25/2012

I can honestly say that this was one of the highlights of my wedding planning. Our invitations were the one thing my husband actually had an opinion about (you know how boys can be about planning!) He loved these right off the bat and hadn't had much of a say in anything else so I had to make it happen. The design options were all so great it was almost too hard to choose! But we loved our mason jar invites and so did our guests.

Amanda was such a great vendor to work with. She responded to my emails quickly which was impressive since it was all online and everything I ordered from her was shipped out quickly. We also bought paddle board fans with the program printed on them.

Great service, great product. Win, win!

Sent on 10/16/2012
  • JB's Girl

Misty · Married on 06/16/2012

I could not have asked for a better place to order my wedding invites from. Amanda was very professional and the response time was great. The invites were so beautiful and exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 07/12/2012

The Blue Envelope FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Embossed
    Printing

• 5151 springfield rd Wadesville, 47638 See on map
    Location of (The Blue Envelope)