Mesquite, TX 75149 Map · Phone number

About The Blue Booth

Introducing a unique, modern approach to the traditional photo booth. Our Open-air booth allows large groups to fit into one image and makes your event 100% customizable. You can customize everything from the picture layout to the backdrop. We offer solid backgrounds, patterned backgrounds, metallic streamers, custom monogram and greenscreen. If you can dream it we can do it! Weddings, parties and more...call us today to book your next event!

Follow The Blue Booth on

1362779020093IMG0218
IMG0018

9 Reviews for The Blue Booth

Jill · Married on 09/27/2015

Photobooth was easiest part of my wedding! My Aunt actually reached out and booked initially but everything afterwards that I dealt with was a breeze. She always answered when I called and always remembered me and my Aunt too which I thought was remarkable considering I'm sure they do lots of events. I LOVED the gold glitter background and the fact that they post all the pictures of Facebook afterwards. I don't have to worry about trying to share all the pictures with everyone or uploading them. EXTREMELY affordable compared to everything else I looked at. Definitely recommend Blue Booth!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Katie · Married on 09/13/2015

Courtney from The Blue Booth was a DREAM to work with. She answered all of my million and one questions in a timely manner, showed up on time and provided us with photobooth pictures for our wedding scrapbook that we'll cherish forever. Book The Blue Booth. You won't regret it! :)

Sent on 10/01/2015

The Blue Booth's reply:

Katie, Thank you for the kind words! We had a great time at your wedding!

Courtney was very helpful. Pleasant to work with and answered many, many questions for me!

Sent on 10/01/2015

The Blue Booth FAQ

• What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Mesquite, 75149 See on map