the bloom room

508 Haywood rd, Asheville, NC 28806 Map · Phone number

• Brown's Floral Design, Inc.
  • All About Blooms
  • Occasions by Emily

55 Reviews for the bloom room

elaine · Married on 09/28/2019

A Bohemian Dream

I don’t know anything about flowers. I just have a lot of inspiration on my Pinterest board. I never got to meet Stacey because the timing just never worked out. We had all of our meetings via phone, but that clearly didn’t matter- I still to this day am in awe of how beautiful my venue was and this is attributed to the stunning floral decor that Stacey put together. I had to pinch myself walking into this Bohemian Dream!! When I first spoke to Stacey it was hard for me to convey what exactly I wanted so I showed her Pinterest board pictures and I was worried that wasn’t enough, or that it wouldn’t fully translate the message. I was certainly wrong. She is AMAZING at her craft. She will bring your vision to life. She will add more details than you could even imagine! I not only loved the venue decor but I loved my bouquet! I wanted an organic bouquet that looked like it was picked out in a field and threw together and she was able to read my mind and put it together; and contrasted it perfect for my bridesmaids. It turned out beautiful in photos. Last minute I wanted to add some sort of floral arrangements tied to the fence behind us at our ceremony. But she took it a step further to add wooden stands and place the floral arrangements in a vintage looking vase (going with my theme). As I walked down the aisle I was so surprised! Stacey went beyond my expectations and I am forever grateful for her creativity and putting her clients first!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Florist Ever

From day one Stacey knew my vision and worked so hard to make everything perfect and it was! We got so many compliments on all the decorations and details! I was in awe when I saw our venue, it was absolutely breathtaking! We can't thank you enough Stacey! Thank you for being so kind and a friend, it was a pleasure meeting you!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • kcritell

Kristen · Married on 05/18/2019

My flowers and decor for my wedding were amazing. I had so many compliments how unique they were and how they loved how every table was different. They really set the mood of the entire day. Stacey really listened to exactly what I wanted and then recreated it. Thank you.

Sent on 10/07/2010

Award

• 508 Haywood rd Asheville, 28806 See on map
    Location of (the bloom room)