188 Knollwood Ave, Cranston, RI 02910-5113 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $400
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About The Blessing

Sharing in the joy of a couple's wedding day is something that only a few get to experience. As your wedding officiant, I will ensure your ceremony is a dream come true!

Your wedding is going to be one of the most memorable days of your life. Whether you are looking for a "Ceremony Just for Two", "Short and Sweet, No Fuss Ceremony", or "Personalized Ceremony" created especially to express your thoughts about love and marriage.

I will help you have the wedding ceremony that you have always dreamed about and I will work with you to understand your visions for this special day.

Interfaith, secular, spiritual, non-denominational or a blend of them all, I can create it! With a positive attitude, supportive nature and sense of humor, I will make you feel relaxed as I listen to your needs.

"marriage is the natural right of all people, regardless of race, sexual identity, nationality, or religious background"

stacey and hommy
image 1 51 765755 1564172718
Laura and Evan
Ali and Craig - beautiful wedding at Newport Officer's Club. Day was perfect!
Ali and Craig - beautiful wedding at Newport Officer's Club. Day was perfect!
Curtis and Danielle. Beautiful day in Jamestown. Wedding at Simpatico Restaurant
James and Melissa - such love in this couple. Wedding held outside at the 19th hole at Cranston...
Alexandra and Brian - My first wedding and I am partial to this young lady because I have known her...
Jennifer and Jessica - what can I say.... these two are so in love it was an honor to officiate...
sabrina and todd
stacey and hommy
image 1 51 765755 1564172718

26 Reviews for The Blessing

John Menna · Married on 08/09/2019

Excellent experience and very professional

Donna D'andrea was an exceptional and well organized blessing. Her overall knowledge and caring to detail made for one of the most beautiful day of our lives.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/29/2019

Great service

Donna was great. She wrote a really lovely service and was easy to work with. Even though we were some what disorganised and made some last minute changes to the service and vows, she did not hesitate to help make everything run smoothly.

Sent on 01/22/2019

The Blessing's reply:

Thank you Laura! It truly was a special day and it was my pleasure to officiate your wedding. Many happy years!

Alaina Garcia · Married on 06/29/2019

The Best of the Best!

Honestly Donna is the best of the best! My husband and I couldn't have more happy to have a more kind, knowledgeable, and caring person to marry us! We truly are blessed to have met Donna and have had such a wonderful connection with her! She is extremely easy to work with and is always right on point with making sure everything she reviews with you is perfect before the big day! Thank you again Donna for everything!!! - AR

Sent on 08/07/2019

The Blessing's reply:

Thank you so much Alaina!! I had a wonderful time officiating your beautiful wedding. Many happy moments to you, Gabe, Gabriel, Mari, Liliana and Katie!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Blessing Pricing

The Blessing Price Rates

The Blessing FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    Methodist
    Mormon
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    RI
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Blessing 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 188 Knollwood Ave Cranston, Rhode Island, 02910-5113 See on map
    4019426555 (Fax Number)
    Location of (The Blessing)