520 county farm rd, Murfreesboro, TN 37127 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,399

About The Big Picture Photography

My name is Tennille McVetty, and I thank you for showing interest in me being your photographer. I am a true born and bred local. I was born in Nashville and have lived in Middle Tennessee all my life. I currently live in Murfreesboro with my Husband/Assistant, we also have three dogs and a cat.

I believe that everyone holds beauty as we were all created in God’s image. I love that my job allows me to capture my clients’ unique beauty and fascinating stories through photographing their:

•Engagement Pictures

•Weddings

•Senior Pictures

•Modeling Portfolios

I know that through my Creators lens I am profoundly loved. Everyday I get to see a little more of The Big Picture.

Follow The Big Picture Photography on

samantha and william engagement 3
samantha and william engagement 2

The Big Picture Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 825.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? One Event / Day, Trash The Dress