324 Valverde Lane, Saint Augustine, FL 32086 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The BIG Event, Wedding & Party Planning

The BIG Event is a full service Wedding and Party planning company specializing in designing, planning and coordinating your most special events.

No matter your vision, The BIG Event will work with you to create the day of your dreams. In planning beautiful and truly memorable events, it is the details that count—from the perfect location down to the place cards on each table. The BIG Event has an eye for those special details and understands that they are what make the day truly perfect.

Brides who turn to The BIG Event will receive sophisticated service while being pampered the way every bride should. In addition to the absolute professionalism that you will receive from our company, we promise to be there throughout the process to support you in the little tasks as well as the BIG.

Whether your affair is candlelit and intimate, a barefoot ceremony on the Florida beach or a party for 400, The BIG Event will help you create memories that you and your family will treasure always.

Sarah Crenshaw Grace, owner of The BIG Event Wedding and Party Planning, offers every client a level of comfort and confidence that comes from many years of education, event experience and exceptional creativity and passion for planning. Her natural gifts of organization, enthusiasm and warmth will make your BIG Event a fun and stress-free experience.

The BIG Event team brings together the most creative, skilled and talented resources to plan your perfect wedding or event from beginning to end. No matter what size your budget is, we are here to help you bring your dream to life.

Follow The BIG Event, Wedding & Party Planning on

Ponte Vedra Beach Wedding TPC Sawgrass Escort/Place Card
da60e960e35c26e8 1372725519874 1 352

26 Reviews for The BIG Event, Wedding & Party Planning

Kristen · Married on 10/10/2015

Hiring Sarah Grace as my wedding coordinator was hands-down the BEST decision I made. She is such a gem! Sarah is funny, personable, patient- I felt like we had been life long friends before the wedding. Sarah definitely knows her stuff; she is extremely detail oriented, thorough, and simply thinks of everything! We had some strong personalities at our rehearsal and wedding day, but she reeled everyone in and had them in line. I didn’t have to worry about a thing! I’m not quite sure what I would have done without her- finding her was a blessing! I promise that you will LOVE her.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Caroline · Married on 01/03/2015

Sarah Grace is amazing!! She's fun, has a great & friendly attitude, and most of all is AMAZING at what she does!!!! She has great contacts in the St Augustine area and works closely with the vendors to make your BIG day perfect! Leading up to the wedding I came to her with questions regarding almost every little detail and she was happy to look over my ideas and give me tips or her stamp of approval! Leading up to the day-of she checked in constantly to make sure I was doing okay and didn't need anything. Our cake vendor fell through at the last minute and she was able to find a new cake vendor in a day (and it was for a gluten free cake which is hard to find, especially on short notice). The day of she made INCREDIBLE. She made everyone - my family, my husband's family, the groomsmen and bridesmaids feel comfortable and eased their nerves. She took charge and made the entire wedding seamless and perfect!! The day-of she was so attune to how I was feeling and at one point even cleared the room of all bridesmaids because she said she could tell I was getting overwhelmed and needed time alone. She was so right!! She was always looking out for my husband and I's well-being, and made sure we were 100% happy at all times. Her and her assistant did it all - served my husband and I food and made sure our drinks were full & anything else we needed was taken care of all night, brought in apps and drinks to the bridesmaids and groomsmen after pictures and before our entrance, and Sarah even went in the bathroom with me and helped me pee since I couldn't get out of my dress alone - She rocks!! The wedding timeline was flawless too - the way she set it up was so organized; everyone was watching the first dance, everyone was paying attn to the cake cutting, everyone was paying attn to the toasts, and then there was a clean break where the dancing began. It was awesome. Bottom line - My husband and I LOVED her & everyone LOVED the wedding - we miss her already!!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Lyndsey · Married on 12/13/2014

Sarah Grace is absolutely INCREDIBLE! My mother, MOH, and I met with Sarah when we initially started wedding planning and I instantly knew I wanted her to help me plan the wedding of my dreams. Sarah was by my side every step of the way and I couldn't imagine it being any other way. She provided us with her honest opinion of vendors, went to vendor appointments with us, and most importantly listened to what our vision was and made it happen. She was always available whether it be my email, text, or phone and that meant more to me than you can imagine, considering I was planning my wedding from out of town. She made our entire year of wedding planning fun and stress free!

Our entire wedding weekend was perfect and so relaxed. Sarah is extremely organized so the rehearsal and entire wedding day was flawless. She truly goes above and beyond to make your BIG day the happiest and most perfect day of you life. We were able to enjoy every moment with our family and friends. She could immediately tell at our rehearsal I was a little stressed because I misplaced my printed wedding vows for the officiant, so that evening she printed them out for me and was texting me to check and see how I was doing and if there was anything she could do for me. That meant more to me than she will ever know.

The BIG Event was the best decision we made when planning our wedding and I can not say THANK YOU enough to Sarah Grace for all she did big and small to help me plan to absolute wedding of my dreams. It truly was a fairytale filled with silver sequins and sparkles.

xoxo,

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Liz Stewart Floral Design
    Liz Stewart Floral Design Wedding Florists

We always love working with Sarah Grace!

• Jamie Borland Photography
    Jamie Borland Photography Wedding Photographers

You are in excellent hands with Sarah and her team! The Big Event brings elegance, organization, vision and professionalism to your wedding day, they are soo wonderful to work with and never miss a beat! As a photographer it's sooo crucial working with great planners because it makes our job soo much easier and pleasant and this is definitely the case with The Big Event! Looking forward to our next wedding together! Sincerely, Jamie Borland Photo by Jamie

• Wehner Weddings, LLC
    Wehner Weddings, LLC Wedding Musicians

Sarah Grace at The Big Event is a pleasure to work with. She is very friendly, professional and attentive. I know things will run smoothly when working with The Big Event. Sarah makes my job as a musician easier with good communication.

• 324 Valverde Lane Saint Augustine, 32086 See on map