50-600
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Bethwood

Where your reception is truly customized.

The Bethwood celebrates 50 years of creating families and bringing them together.

From humble beginnings in 1965, to being one of the premier event halls in New Jersey today, The Bethwood has built a reputation for quality and exemplary service. One that has stood the test of time. Only a few banquet halls in the Garden State have been operating for 50 years. Fewer still are owned and managed by the same family. The Pombo family are tremendously proud to say that we have been creating families for the past 50 years.

“The wedding celebrations we’ve been honored to host have created five generations of families. Nothing brings us more joy than bringing families together and building futures,” boasts Frank Pombo.

We are extremely proud of our 50-year-old heritage and are looking forward serving the new families of our state. Whether it’s a wedding, anniversary, birthday, bar mitzvah or a family reunion, our trust and experience is guaranteed to make your event that will always be remembered affectionately. Together, we can create lifelong memories.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Indoor (6)
Uncovered Outdoor (6)
Event Planning (4)
Covered Outdoor (1)

The bethwood is a beautiful place to get married. It has beautiful gardens to take pictures and also they have an awesome service. Beautiful and looks like a castle.

Profile Picture User6678067, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I could give The Bethwood 1000 stars I would. My Husband and I were looking for a place to have both the ceremony and the reception. Every place that we looked at told us it would be in the same room, we didn't like that idea. Then we stumbled upon the Bethwood in our searches and it looked like they had a separate area for the ceremony and they did. I feel in love with the entire venue as did my husband. We worked with Jason and he is by far the best person I have met when it comes to venues. He answers all of my emails and phone calls and we talk to each other like we have known each other for years, which made this process so much less stressful. He was there with us every second for the day of the wedding. He was there when I got out of the limo to cleaning up afterwards. He made me less stress the day of. Everything was how we imagined our dream wedding to be. We were in love. Jason did an outstanding job and be back to have many more occasions there. Especially with him!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/31/17, 4 Reviews