8120 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 50 to 360

About The Bethesdan Hotel

Bethesda’s newest lifestyle hotel. A Tapestry Collection by Hilton hotel, re-imagined in the fall of 2019. The Bethesdan Hotel is a full-service hotel nestled in the upscale neighborhood of Bethesda, Maryland. Everything is at your fingertips as our vibrant community offers a variety of restaurants, shop, salons and spas with easy transportation access to Washington DC and beyond. Getting hitched without a hitch is a cinch at The Bethesdan Hotel as our tenured catering team pride themselves on being able to create a truly intimate experience during the planning process executing the personal style and theme of wedding you have chosen. Bring your vision to life, write your own story and experience the spirit of Bethesda.

Facilities and Capacity

Celebrate the best day of your life in the Bethesdan Ballroom. Add more to your guest list as our elegant and spacious ballroom has the ability to accommodate 360 seated guests and a dance floor. For a more intimate celebration, The Wisconsin Room with a little over 1,500 square feet of space is the perfect place to say “I-do”. Want to take it outside or sip champagne under the stars? Your guests will gaze the sweeping views of downtown Bethesda and beyond as they savor in the culinary delights, sourced locally and crafted with care by our professional catering team.

Spoil your guests with modern and sleek rooms. A restful night’s sleep ready for the big day with our soothing gel mattresses. Snuggle down under the duvet and relax in front of the new smart TV’s. Spread out and get ready together and book a suite, where you will find a larger bathroom, separate living area and sleeper sofas.

From the moment you wake up to the last dance, we have got you covered. Welcome reception, bridal brunch, ceremony, cocktail reception, bar and wine-service options, plated and served or buffet style dining, dance floors and discos, our full- service life-style hotel in Bethesda can customize a package to correspond with what you have in mind. Ensuring you and your bridal party receive top-notch service, The Bethesdan Hotel hosts only one wedding at a time, giving you the entire catering and banquet team at your disposal. A complimentary suite on your wedding night for you and your spouse is available to you when you choose to celebrate at The Bethesdan Hotel. Access to special group rates for your guests and our purveyor list of experts in the industry.

Cuisine

Wow your guests with delicious fare formulated by our Executive Chef, and his team of culinary connoisseurs. A farm to table menu filled with locally-sourced meats, cheese and produce allowing only the freshest ingredients to come through our kitchen. Unwind with Maryland in mind. Wine and beer from the local craft breweries and wineries, accompanied with your favorite cocktails and liquors make for a great bar package. Cake-cutting and service, gift storage, coat check and gift bags porterage, it’s the little things that make the big day go your way. Unforgettable memories made at The Bethesdan Hotel.

Follow The Bethesdan Hotel on

360º Virtual Tours 1 tour

3 Reviews for The Bethesdan Hotel

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/26/2019

My Wedding Day was Wonderful!!

I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day experience! Lynn the catering manager was the absolute best! She made sure that everything ran on time, she made sure that I was OK, she kept my wedding party together along with our day of coordinator. She just did the absolute best and made sure I was happy above all things. The actual hotel venue was perfect as well. We had our rehearsal dinner lunLynn the catering manager was the absolute best! She made sure that everything ran on time she made sure that I was OK, she kept my wedding party together along with our day of coordinator. She just did the absolute best and made sure I was happy above all things. The actual hotel venue was perfect as well. We had our rehearsal and rehearsal lunch The day before our wedding and they really made us feel like royalty! I had quite a few people staying at the hotel and they got our rooms ready in a timely manner. And the rooms were perfect! My suite was impeccable! I just truly am so happy with everything from the start of planning all the way to the night of my wedding. It just went perfectly! If you are looking for a venue that is affordable and all inclusive, definitely pick the Bethesdan! Being able to have everything all in one location definitely took the stress levels way down! And to top it all off there were no other events going on the night of my wedding (as promised) so I didn’t have to worry about any other noise or interference during our day!

Sent on 11/12/2019

The Bethesdan Hotel's reply:

Hi Morgan!!
    I am so sorry it has taken me so long to send you a quick "thank you" for such wonderful words! I had so much fun working with both you. I wish you both all the love in the world!!
    Lynn

Maria · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

Our wedding at the The Bethesdan Hotel was amazing, all thanks to Lynn! Lynn was assigned to our wedding, months after we had already booked the venue, after our original contact left for a new position. I was worried to have to work with someone totally new after all of our plans had been made with someone else, but Lynn quickly proved she was more than capable of getting up to speed with all of the plans that had been made so far and had a genuine interest in getting to know my husband and I. For about 4 months leading to our wedding, Lynn and I were in weekly (sometimes daily) contact discussing the wedding. She was always very quick to respond and always had an answer or a solution. A week before our wedding, I showed up with 7 or so boxes of supplies that were needed for the day of, along with typed up instructions for each item and where I wanted it placed. So Lynn's office became my storage closet for a week and she actually did read all of my instructions because everything on the day of was set up just as I had described! On the day of our rehearsal, Lynn took the initiative to get our wedding party and officiant organized so that everyone would know what to do the next day. Now the day of, the most important part....to say Lynn went above and beyond is an understatement. I was in touch with Lynn most of the day via text, which was very helpful since I was so stressed! Lynn kept our guests, wedding party, and family organized and where they needed to be at all times. She made sure that I had some time to breathe (away from wedding guests) between the ceremony and reception because it was clear to her that I was overwhelmed and everyone wanted my attention. She worked closely with our DJ to make sure that everything ran according to schedule during the reception and was constantly checking on my husband and I to see if we needed anything. Not only were we so impressed by what a good job Lynn did, we've also been receiving comments from our wedding party about how great she was. My matron of honor's shoe broke when she was in the wedding party's holding room right before our ceremony. What did Lynn do? My matron of honor told Lynn exactly where she had a change of shoes in our suite and Lynn quickly went to retrieve another pair of shoes for her. Lynn is amazing at her job and has a lot of knowledge when it comes to weddings. I highly recommend The Bethesdan Hotel (specifically Lynn), for your wedding venue. Lynn will dedicate her life to making sure that you are happy and that your wedding day is amazing.

Sent on 09/20/2019

The Bethesdan Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much Maria! I truly enjoyed working with you and Morgan on your wedding. Your family & friends were awesome & I am thrilled everybody enjoyed themselves. I wish you both all the happiness in the world!

The Bethesdan Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Glassware
    Linens
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 34.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    House Beer
    House Wine
    Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • Describe your venue:
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Event Planner
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    July
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    August
    November
    December

• 8120 Wisconsin Avenue Bethesda, MD, 20814 See on map
    Location of (The Bethesdan Hotel)