The Bellevue Conference & Event Center

$16k - $20k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$16k - $20k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

The Bellevue Conference & Event Center is a wedding venue located in Chantilly, Virginia. Located close to Dulles Airport, this venue is home to four sophisticated ballrooms that were made for celebrating life's special moments. The experienced team welcomes to-be-weds to this elegant destination, where events are curated according to each couple's individual tastes.

Facilities and Capacity

The Bellevue Conference & Event Center has a capacity for over 3,000 guests across its four state-of-the-art ballrooms. Each space is elegantly appointed and exudes classic sophistication, with high ceilings, opulent chandelier lighting, and marble flooring being just some of this venue's signature aspects. The Grand Marquesa Room is the largest banquet hall at this location and features stunning Corinthian limestone columns and a grand staircase that set the tone for refined affairs. The Bolour Room features floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing an abundance of natural light to pour in as your special day unfolds. The Milan Room can host up to 330 guests and is characterized by white crystal marble interiors and shimmering chandeliers. The Vero Sky Lounge offers you the chance to celebrate outdoors. This rooftop space offers panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and holds up to 780 people for large-scale receptions. A preparation suite is yours to use for the duration of your event. Everything from linens to lighting is provided by the event staff.

Expert in-house planners are on hand to bring your unique vision to life. Your personal coordinator can assist in selecting trusted vendors for all your entertainment, decor, and catering needs. The seasoned staff oversees setup and cleanup on the day.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Glassware
Linens
Parking
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound

What event items are available?

Chairs

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Shuttle

• Charlyne
    Charlyne Married on 11/10/2019

Look no further! Highly Recommend

The Bellevue team was nothing short of amazing. Beyond having a breathtakingly beautiful venue with top of the line service, what made our experience exceptional was working with the staff at Bellevue. Shab, Mashal, and Fara, were incredibly responsive and helped answer the many questions we had as we began the venue search and as we completed our vendor team.

Given we had a fairly short engagement, the pieces needed to come together fairly quickly and clear communication by the Bellevue team helped us and our coordinator efficiently move things along. They provided clear and timely responses which made collaborating with the vendor team fairly simple. One thing we loved about the process is that unlike many venues, the Bellevue provides full service wedding planning services (catering, decor, A/V and DJ, etc.) but still affords the flexibility for couples to assemble the vendor teams they desire.

Our wedding day was nothing short of magical and we could not have realized our vision without the accommodations of the Bellevue team. Whether you have a little or a lot to allocate for decor, you will fair well just by the beauty of the venue alone. The proximity to the airport and nearby hotels also added to the ease of planning for the wedding.

By the end of the process, we felt like we truly made new friends. If you are in search of an exquisite venue that will be sure to wow your wedding guests and exceptional customer service, look no further. Happy wedding planning

• Morgan
    Morgan Married on 10/19/2019

The bellevue is a dream come true.

Upon entering the Bellevue, I knew right away this was it. From the beauty and the beast staircase, to the marble columns and dreamy chandeliers this venue is THE PERFECT venue for any wedding. Not only does the venue hold such an unbelievable feel, the people that run this venue are even more perfect. I can not tell you how grateful I am for the staff and Mashal specifically. Mashal went out of her way numerous times to make sure my day was simply perfect, I felt like i had known her my whole life and her photo booth services were a HUGE HIT. Mashal i will forever thank you. DJ Theo and Vivianne were incredible and provided the perfect ambiance on the dance floor, and the Bellevue catering services they provide are out of this world - delicious. I had no complaints whatsoever and truly would recommend them to EVERYONE looking for the perfect place. This venue made my dreams come true and it truly served as a place i will remember for a lifetime..THANK YOU!
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 08/17/2019

Genuine and Compassionate Customer Service

I knew from the moment we toured the venue that the Bellevue was going to be my final decision. From my initial experience with Shab providing us with everything, we needed to know about the venue and the booking process prior to me visiting the venue. Once we did the tour with Shab her great energy just made us feel comfortable with asking our questions even if it seemed like a silly question. Contract signing day was awesome, there was no pressure to book for which we felt assured that we were making the right decision. So we booked the Belour room, along with the Milan and the entire upstairs area, and both suites. We were beyond grateful for the accommodations Shab made to ensure that we got to utilize the entire space. On my wedding day, Shab jumped right in to make sure my entrance was hassle-free, she assisted my day-of coordinator with opening the grand door, super lucky and appreciative for her going above and beyond for little ol me.

Fara was awesome too, she brought my vision to life for the decor portion designing the layout for the entire wedding- ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception; making last-minute changes to the table seatings to accommodate my guests. She gave me great advise on how to maximize the room which turned out perfect even giving the effect of a larger space. Her input on all the small details that brought the look together was perfect, I hadn't even thought about those details from table cloths, charger plates, napkin setting, etc. I couldn't do it without her, she is definitely an expert at what she does.

Then there is Mashal, I totally adore her! Throughout the entire process, Mashal made sure to provide me with updates every step of the way to make sure we were abreast of the entire process including payments and important information. Any text that I would send her early or late she promptly responded; it seemed like I was chatting with a girlfriend which totally kept me stress-free. We also booked our mirror photo booth with Mashal, talk about a venue that is a one-stop-shop, great price too!!! Mashal worked hard to create the perfect layout for our photo print outs, it was exactly what we asked for. She even ensured that my guest maximized usage of the photo booth for the time we rented it. Mashal wore many hats throughout my wedding planning process even down to the big day! To see her on my wedding day making sure I had everything I needed while tending to my guest and vendors fills me with gratitude beyond words. We did a pregnancy reveal and without Mashal, the super-secret would have been exposed if she didn't jump in to make sure the sound engineer had the correct video prior to the moment it was announced. It turned out perfect!

I met with Tamer for light and sound. He gave me great advise on the package that was suitable for our needs. Down toa couple weeks prior to the big day, I realized I hadn't added the presentation set up and equipment to my package, I received a response immediately assuring us that it was ok to add even at the last minute. Whew!

I can't forget to include Steve and Sam, an awesome management team! On my big day they made sure that things were in order! Sam personally spoke with me to let me know if I needed anything to just let him know and he would take care of it, also told me where I could find him. During the reception, I was a little overwhelmed and he checked in with me to see if I needed anything, quickly grabbed me some water and just that kind gesture meant alot to me. Steve was in sight throughout the day; it really put me at ease because he was checking in to make sure things were running smoothly, and they did.

As a bride taking on the role of a wedding planner, the entire team at the Bellevue Conference and Event Center made this entire experience a breeze for me. The venue speaks for itself--absolutely gorgeous!!! But it was the people we came into contact with that made the experience super worth it. They were super-efficient and we are so glad that we chose to create a memory that would last us a lifetime at the Bellevue Conference & Event Center.

You are truly appreciated and we will never forget each and every single one of you!
    Alicia X Torrence

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

43350 John Mosby HWY Chantilly, VA, 20152
Location of (The Bellevue Conference & Event Center)

The Bellevue Conference & Event Center frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Bellevue Conference & Event Center?

The Bellevue Conference & Event Center includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Tables

At The Bellevue Conference & Event Center, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

The Bellevue Conference & Event Center includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

What are the most important characteristics of The Bellevue Conference & Event Center in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Bellevue Conference & Event Center for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Bellevue Conference & Event Center for wedding events?

The Bellevue Conference & Event Center offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does The Bellevue Conference & Event Center offer?

The Bellevue Conference & Event Center offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does The Bellevue Conference & Event Center offer for wedding events?

The Bellevue Conference & Event Center offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Lighting / Sound

What furniture and decorations does The Bellevue Conference & Event Center have available for wedding events?

The Bellevue Conference & Event Center offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs

What percentage of users recommend The Bellevue Conference & Event Center and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Bellevue Conference & Event Center is recommended by 79% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.4 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.4 in quality of service, 4.4 in average response time, 4.4 in flexibility, 4.4 in professionalism and 4.4 in value.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding