3276 Buford Drive Suite 110, Buford, GA 30519 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Bella Bridal Co.

Bella Bridal is the exclusive retailer for Designer Carrafina. Carrafina is one of the most exquisite and afforabable collections available. Prices range $698-$1500.

Bella Bridal is a full-service bridal boutique. Our bridal specialists are knowledgeable in both bridal fashion and design. Our mission at Bella Bridal is to give you not only a beautiful selection of exclusive designer gowns but to also give you the pampering experience that you deserve!

To ensure that you are given the pampering experience that you deserve, please schedule an appointment.

Follow The Bella Bridal Co. on

sophi2
sophi1
1866C LL
Our Storefront

8 Reviews for The Bella Bridal Co.

• TCarroll

Teresa · Married on 01/23/2010

Crystal Crane Bridal went above and beyond all I expected. After shopping for months I went here and my dress was waiting in the window. WOW!! They saw me without an appointment and the dress was Beautiful with a seamstress in the store all of your questions can be addressed there. They help you the second you walk through the door and do not leave your side like many other stores. When My wedding was moved up 6 months unexpectedly, Crystal Crane Bridal came through for me. Getting my dress rush delivered for me. I will only reccomend them to friends and family going anywhere else is wasting your time. Thank you Crystal Crane Bridal you really saved the day!!

Sent on 02/10/2010
  • Y

YAna · Married on 08/21/2008

beautiful dress

Sent on 09/05/2008

April · Married on 05/03/2008

wonderful service, beautiful dress, excellent people!

Sent on 08/03/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Bella Bridal Co. FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Bella Bridal Co. 1
    Jasmine Collection Trunk Show Feb 13-15th!
    Come see the spring 2009 collection by Jasmine. These gowns are fabulous and are under $1000. Purchase your gown durning this event and you will recieve a special promotion.

• 3276 Buford Drive, Suite 110 Buford, 30519 See on map
    Monday - Thursday By Appointment Friday 10am-4pm Saturday 10am-5pm Sunday 1pm-4pm