Duluth, GA 30097 Map · Phone number

About The Beer Soap Company

Searching for handmade soap for men made with natural ingredients? We are the premiere beer soap makers in the world! Handmade soap made with beer! The best way to lather with your lager(tm). You're gonna love the way you smell, we guarantee it! We have the widest, most complete selection of beer soap. With over 120 different soaps, each made with its own beer, you are sure to find what you are looking for.

Our soaps use essential oils, vegan oils, and unrefined, raw, organic butters. Our handmade soaps are perfect for gifts, for use in the guest bathroom, or to throw in your sock drawer for years of freshness. They also make wonderful wedding favors, and they are perfect for corporate gift giving. Great for bathing, shaving, and washing your hair.

Contact us for pricing!

dogfish head chicory stou
draughtbaco
limewoo
tsingta

2 Reviews for The Beer Soap Company

My fiance and I both love beer so we thought this would be the perfect favor. The website did not have anywhere to add customization, but I called and they were more than happy to help me. We went with several scents to have a variety and everyone of them smells amazing. Our favors arrived as expected with no problems, we also had an added bonus bar of soap. I cannot wait to share this with our guests. I love that it is not the standard boring type of favor.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Nichole · Married on 08/31/2014

I will admit, this is my cousins company. But I wouldn't give my family and friends something that I didn't love. I LOVE MY BEER SOAP was the common text message the morning after our reception.

We had a variety for our guests and everyone loved all the different scents/flavors available. It's something different and more unique than Hershey Kisses.

They even make custom labels for your big day.

Sent on 11/10/2014

The Beer Soap Company FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom
  • What services do you provide? Design
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes