2804-A Vaulx Lane, Nashville, TN 37204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About The Beauty Hall

The Beauty Hall specializes in hair and makeup services for brides and bridal parties in and around Nashville, Tennessee. With over 15 years of intensive industry experience, owner and certified cosmetologist Ashley Milner has regularly serviced celebrities, pageants, red carpets, commercials, and numerous other special events. Ashley and her team of seasoned professionals are passionate about customer satisfaction.

Ashley and her team are certified in all levels of makeup application, and can offer a wide range of hairstyling services. For weddings, The Beauty Hall specializes in on-location, full-service hair and makeup. Hair and makeup trials and spray tanning options are also available in-salon. DIY brides may also be interested in The Beauty Hall’s wide selection of makeup classes, which include contouring and formal event styling lessons. On-location wedding hair and makeup services generally include:

• Blowouts

The Beauty Hall 1
The Beauty Hall 2
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Ashley kept in touch with me through out the whole process. She sent out Meghan for all my hair and make up needs. Meghan was amazing and very professional. Loved the after look of our hair and makeup! I would
    Definetly recommend these ladies!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    The Beauty Hall 3
    The Beauty Hall 4

Leanna · Married on 11/11/2017

Ashley was super nice, and accommodating, and did both my hair and makeup trial in April (for a November wedding)- she was very flexible knowing I was traveling from Massachusetts and did the trial when I would be in Nashville! Ashley and Whitney were great to work with on my wedding day! They arrived on time and were super flexible when I asked to start 30 minutes earlier. They made the day fun and relaxing, and finished 15 minutes earlier than scheduled (and that was with ADDING 2 EXTRA services last minute on the day of!!!) Prices were great (especially since we all did lashes and airbrush) and they made us all look and feel beautiful! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

First off, Ashley from The Beauty Hall is such a lovely girl. She's down to earth and automatically puts you at ease, and makes you feel like you've know each other forever. And as we all know, your wedding day can be quite stressful so I enjoyed having Ashley around.

My hair was so elegant and beautifully done, I got so many compliments. It was exactly what I wanted! After our trial run we decided I needed more volume, so I went out and bought extensions. So on the day of, I wasn't 100% sure what the final product would look like with the extra hair, but let me tell you it far exceeded anything I could imagine!

In addition to my hair, she also did hair for my maid of honor, and 2 bridesmaids, a well as my flower girl. ALL of them were perfect! In fact, one of my bridesmaids (who's been in about 6 weddings or more) said that her updo was by far her favorite she's ever had! Pretty impressive for not having any direction before getting in the chair :)
    All were sooo elegant and tasteful. I HIGHLY recommend the beauty hall!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Award

The Beauty Hall FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 40.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Tanning, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning