699 High St, Bridgewater, MA 02324 Map · Phone number

About The Beantown Photo Booth

The Beantown Photo Booth is an on-location photo booth rental company servicing MA and offering the highest level of service, professionalism and fun!

Specializing in weddings and events, The Beantown Photo Booth prides themselves on:

- Great looking photo booths
- Professional, friendly, well dressed attendants
- High quality photo strips
- Reasonably priced packages
- Easy online reservations

Visit the web-site for details.

Follow The Beantown Photo Booth on

BoothOutsideSQ
photostripcollageSQ

9 Reviews for The Beantown Photo Booth

Kelli · Married on 09/10/2016

It is my pleasure to write a review for BeanTown Photo Booth! Katie and Jeremy were absolutely outstanding to work with. From our initial call, Katie educated me on their approach, what to expect and asked thoughtful and detailed questions to ensure the most personalized experience was had at our wedding. They came onsite to ensure the best recommended location for the photo booth which would be convenient for our guests and ensure optimal photo experience.
    The day of was (of course) hectic for my husband and I – Katie and Jeremy worked quickly and autonomously to get things up and running. Throughout the night, they changed up the props to keep things fresh and were an absolute blast to have onsite – somehow balancing running the photo booth and being inclusive without “taking over”. They were an absolute pleasure – our photos are amazing and I would highly recommend hiring them! The photo booth was one of the most talked about things at our wedding. Thank you Jeremy and Katie – we had such a blast!

We worked with Kate from Beantown Photobooth and she was great. She worked with me to customize the logo for our photo strips and was available to talk whenever. She even made a special prop for us for the wedding!! The attendants on the day of the wedding, Kimberly and Michael were very friendly and nice. Everyone loved the photobooth - it was such a fun addition. We loved getting the book and flashdrive with all of the photos. We highly recommend them!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/11/2014

Beantown Photo Booth was the best decision I could have made for my weddings photo booth service! Katie was friendly, professional, and kind. I felt after talking to her the first time that I would not have to worry about a thing concerning their service. At the wedding my guests had so much fun and took some hilarious and awesome pictures throughout the night with The awesome props provided. The best part has been looking through the beautiful book that is creAted during the wedding. I would recommend Beantown to any bride planning a wedding. Great price too!

The Beantown Photo Booth FAQ

• What event items are available? Photobooth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• 699 High St Bridgewater, MA 02324 See on map