Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Barefoot Bride

"A True Bridal Experience"

The Barefoot Bride is a full service bridal salon and event planning. View our collection of classic gowns, which emit elegant simplicity and flattering fit.   Also find a large selection of the finest quality headpieces and handmade veils, special occasion gowns and shoes!

Add us to your www.facebook.com page!!!

Follow us on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/barefootbridenj/

Mother of Bride (1)
Mother of Groom (1)
Bridesmaids (1)
Veils (1)

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at The Barefoot Bride! Megan and Stephanie were fabulous during the hunt for my dress. Although this establishment may not have the largest selection in Monmouth County, there is definitely something for everyone. Megan was extremely accommodating when I wanted to try on a certain Casablanca style that wasn't carried in store. She called Casablanca and made sure that specific style was in for my next appointment (this dress is the dress I eventually said "yes" too!) Side note: a certain large/popular bridal and prom store in Monmouth County (which I'm sure you can all guess if you're from the shore area) was going to charge me $75 to special order this style. If I didn't end up going with that dress I would lose $75. This was not the case with Barefoot Bride. Just goes to show the difference between a 'bridal factory' and a small mom and pop shop that appreciates their customers. With that being said- GO to Barefoot Bride, you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough about Mayra at the Barefoot Bride. She is the most understanding, thoughtful vendor I have ever worked with. I had planned a whole wedding in New Jersey, and then had to move to Florida unexpectedly. She shipped all of my accessories for me, and was so kind and accommodating. All of my girls got their bridesmaids dresses there, and she really has an eye for style (I had chosen to do different styles in the same color). She helped each girl find a style that flatters them. I value her opinion like that of a close friend. I really cannot write enough praise to tell you how amazing it is to work with Mayra.

Profile Picture Annabel, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I don't know about you, but for me, the best people to give business to are the people who respect you as customers and are genuinely happy to see you at their door. I had a unique experience with my wedding dress-- Barefoot Bride did not have the dress I fell in love with as one in their collection- but Mayra ordered it anyway without a question. I am so grateful to have worked with this small, attentive team. Steph was ABSOLUTELY amazing from day one when I came to trying on dresses until the last day when she sent me home with mine! Tati- the seamstress was a perfectionist- making sure every little detail was accounted for and taken care of. This bridal shop will give you the small, intimate experience that every bride deserves on their wedding day. I can't even believe I will not get to wear this dress again!!! Thank you for making my experience so memorable and special and for going above and beyond to please!

Profile Picture JACLYN, 2/9/18, 7 Reviews

Tuxedos
Undergarments
8 AWARDS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
I am very impressed with the ladies at Barefoot Bride, their customer service style is great...they are available to help and give opinions and advice, but they don't follow customers around, constantly looking over their shoulders and being pushy. They are also extremely personable and sweet, especially Mayra. It is clear that Mayra and all the women at the shop really do care about their customers and understand how important all of the details are. In addition to their lovely personalities they keep their shop stocked with a wonderful and expansive collection of gowns, dresses and accessories. Would and do recommend them to all brides and bridesmaids!

Myra is great at what she does with extreme detail and easy to get along with.

Myra is the best at what she does. Being a detailed wedding planner she has a great personality that is great to be around.

Mayra and her staff welcome each bride as if she is their only client. Personalized service is her specialty.

I recommend everyone I meet looking for a dress to Mayra. She has an inviting, romantic dress shop in Red Bank along with a wonderful personality. She is creative and insightful to a bride of any age and taste. It's always a pleasure Mayra!

74 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

65 Monmouth Street, Red Bank, NJ 07701   See On Map
732-747-4014 (phone) 732-747-5494 (fax)
Please call for fall hours