Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Barefoot Bride

"A True Bridal Experience"

The Barefoot Bride is a full service bridal salon and event planning. View our collection of classic gowns, which emit elegant simplicity and flattering fit.   Also find a large selection of the finest quality headpieces and handmade veils, special occasion gowns and shoes!

Add us to your www.facebook.com page!!!

Follow us on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/barefootbridenj/

Mother of Bride (1)
Mother of Groom (1)
Bridesmaids (1)
Veils (1)

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at The Barefoot Bride! Megan and Stephanie were fabulous during the hunt for my dress. Although this establishment may not have the largest selection in Monmouth County, there is definitely something for everyone. Megan was extremely accommodating when I wanted to try on a certain Casablanca style that wasn't carried in store. She called Casablanca and made sure that specific style was in for my next appointment (this dress is the dress I eventually said "yes" too!) Side note: a certain large/popular bridal and prom store in Monmouth County (which I'm sure you can all guess if you're from the shore area) was going to charge me $75 to special order this style. If I didn't end up going with that dress I would lose $75. This was not the case with Barefoot Bride. Just goes to show the difference between a 'bridal factory' and a small mom and pop shop that appreciates their customers. With that being said- GO to Barefoot Bride, you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough about Mayra at the Barefoot Bride. She is the most understanding, thoughtful vendor I have ever worked with. I had planned a whole wedding in New Jersey, and then had to move to Florida unexpectedly. She shipped all of my accessories for me, and was so kind and accommodating. All of my girls got their bridesmaids dresses there, and she really has an eye for style (I had chosen to do different styles in the same color). She helped each girl find a style that flatters them. I value her opinion like that of a close friend. I really cannot write enough praise to tell you how amazing it is to work with Mayra.

Profile Picture Annabel, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the most amazing experience at The Barefoot Bride! This was the first and only place that I went to try on dresses. I was unsure what to expect when looking for a dress. However, Megan is a sweetheart and very good at her job. I am so grateful that she was able to help me find my dream dress. I was unsure what I wanted so she put me in a little bit of everything that day to kind of figure out what I liked. She listened and was able to find the perfect dress for me. From the first day I went to find my dress to my last fitting, their customer service was exceptional. I felt like family and I am so just thankful for everyone there. Tati is the seamstress there and she made my dress fit like a glove, plus she is such a genuinely nice person and she made me feel so amazing about myself every time I tried on my dress. You ladies are the best, thank you for being a part of my special day and for making me feel beautiful.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 6/29/18, 5 Reviews

Tuxedos
Undergarments
8 AWARDS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
I am very impressed with the ladies at Barefoot Bride, their customer service style is great...they are available to help and give opinions and advice, but they don't follow customers around, constantly looking over their shoulders and being pushy. They are also extremely personable and sweet, especially Mayra. It is clear that Mayra and all the women at the shop really do care about their customers and understand how important all of the details are. In addition to their lovely personalities they keep their shop stocked with a wonderful and expansive collection of gowns, dresses and accessories. Would and do recommend them to all brides and bridesmaids!

Myra is great at what she does with extreme detail and easy to get along with.

Myra is the best at what she does. Being a detailed wedding planner she has a great personality that is great to be around.

Mayra and her staff welcome each bride as if she is their only client. Personalized service is her specialty.

I recommend everyone I meet looking for a dress to Mayra. She has an inviting, romantic dress shop in Red Bank along with a wonderful personality. She is creative and insightful to a bride of any age and taste. It's always a pleasure Mayra!

74 PROS I KNOW

65 Monmouth Street, Red Bank, NJ 07701   See On Map
732-747-4014 (phone) 732-747-5494 (fax)
Please call for fall hours