Your wedding will be a day filled with memories. Our facility will provide you with what you need to make your day even more special and memorable. Building amenities include:
• Timeless Elegance
• Flexible private event spaces accommodating 250 + guests (largest space in the Borough of West Chester)
• Elegant Ballroom with a decadent chandelier, luxurious carpets and marble walls
• An adjacent room (the Aspen room) with a full marble bar, hand carved wood panels, and a large brick fireplace
• State of the art Audio/Visual Technology
• A private event space for pre-wedding celebrations: engagement parties, bridal showers, and rehearsal dinners
• Freedom to choose your own caterer with recommendations from our preferred vendors list
• Handicap accessible
• Complimentary on-site guest parking
• Convenient location to the Borough of West Chester
• Personalized outdoor signage for your special event
• Easy access from major roadways (Rts.322/202/95)
• To reserve the building for your special event and to find out pricing, contact us today.
• Also check out our Testimonials on what people are saying about the Ballroom at the Westside!
Please check out our Preferred Vendors list
Other couples have also viewed:
1 Reviews for The Ballroom at Westside
Recommended by 100% of couples
Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2016
My husband and I both agree that Dan and Tina took all of our requests and desires in a wedding and made sure to give us the best night of our lives without a worry, as well as our guests. I'm totally pleased! Biggest plus: their immediate responses throughout the planning process when us brides get highstrung!Sent on 11/04/2016
Working alongside of Christina's Catering and The Westside Ballroom you will find some people who are not only the kindest people we know, but also are extremely talented in every detail they produce. Their food is top notch and it taste and looks incredible! They have been in this business about as long as us and it shows, they know and understand BIG and important events! We endorse them hands down!