55 Douglas Pike Suite 102, Smithfield, RI 02917 Map · Phone number

About The Bakery Boutique

L.O.V.E. is in the air when you walk into The Bakery Boutique. We specialize in wedding and custom cakes, cupcakes, mini dessets, edible favors and so much more! Voted (and won) Best Cupcake in RI 2009 & 2010...other awards include the best of The Knot and Wedding Wire amongst so many more. The Bakery Boutique is on the Grace Ormonde Platinum Wedding List which is highly recognized as "the best of the best" within the wedding industry. We offer complimentary tastings/ consultations. You will meet with Deana Cimorelli, owner of The Bakery Boutique, where she will greet you with bubbly and take you through the wedding confection design process. Please call the bake shoppe today to schedule your appointment at 401.231.CAKE (2253).

Follow The Bakery Boutique on

DSC00104
autumncolorweddingfondantcake

54 Reviews for The Bakery Boutique

Meghan · Married on 11/10/2012

I worked with Deana from the Bakery Boutique for our wedding cake this November. From the process of scheduling our cake tasting, to any questions and to the final delievery of the cake, Deana was a pleasure to work with. She was very easy-going and helpful when my husband and I were trying to determine what cake flavors we had, the design of our cake, as well as any other details regarding our cake. My husband loves cake, so he really enjoyed that we got to samply a wide variety of different cakes and frostings (individual cupcakes for each flavor!). We were able to have a 3 tier-cake, all different flavors, in a beautiful design that all of our family and friends complimented, that fit very nicey into our budget. We receieved so much positive feedback on the cake and its design and my husband and I have enjoyed some of the leftovers after the wedding! :) Thank you to Deana and the Bakery Boutique for making our amazing wedding cake!!

Sent on 11/23/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2012

Delicious! So easy to work with and super flexible!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Heather · Married on 09/08/2012

I cannot say enough that these are the best cupcakes I have EVER eaten!! Seriously I am a cupcake fanatic -- and these are truly AMAZING!!! The Bakery Boutique has a tremendous assortment of flavors (I recommend the nutella and strawberry champagne) -- each flavor is scrumptious and the cake was so moist -- OMG I may go and unfreeze our leftovers now :) This is a vendor you must try!!!

Sent on 10/14/2012

The Bakery Boutique FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• One Bella Design
    One Bella Design Wedding Invitations

One Bella Design is fortunate to share her retail shop with the Bakery Boutique. Together we provide desserts, stationery and favors (of all kinds) that make our store a one-stop shop for most of your bridal needs. We have a unique and elegant setting that gets rave reviews from the moment they step in the door. We meet many couples at the same time making their experience a convenient and pleasurable one. And BEST of all we are honored to be BEST OF RI MONTHLY recipients - Best Cupcakes and Best Custom Stationery.

• 55 Douglas Pike, Suite 102 Smithfield, 02917 See on map