The Bae Bar

Fishers, IN View map Visit website

Based in Fishers, Indiana, The Bae Bar offers beautiful blowouts and gorgeous wedding looks. Bae Bar stylists are skilled in working with all hair types, and specialize in styling curly, coarse and Afro-textured hair. This talented team understands how important hair is to a beauty aesthetic, and strives to ensure that you feel your very best on your big day. Bae Bar stylists offer on-site services, and can also welcome clients to a dedicated wedding salon suite beginning in the spring of 2022.

The Bae Bar offers trials and consultations in advance of your day, allowing you to meet your stylist and discuss different looks. From bouncy blowouts to chic upstyles and textured styling, the Bae Bar team can do it all. The on-location stylists can come to you or you can bring your group to the salon, and the Bae Bar stylists can glam you, your bridesmaids, your mom, your grandma, your flower girl, and any other friends or family who will be a part of your day!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

Sarah J. Married on 10/16/2021

Individual getting married

Finding a stylist for our wedding was incredibly stressful and we never thought it would be. We had a mixed party and needed someone who could do all textures and types of hair and it was IMPOSSIBLE to find. We never thought that it would be this hard. When I found Dani I was so happy that she had an opening because she was literally the ONLY person that could do all textures, she told me “I want someone to sit in my chair and regardless of what type of hair I want to be able to work with it and style it”. This was music to my ears and brought tears to my eyes. Dani was fantastic to work with, not only because she was able to do all hair types but she was friendly, cared and was so excited to work with us. She responded to any questions quickly, showed up to our wedding in plenty of time and was incredibly quick and professional. I would absolutely work with her again and suggest her to anyone. I am beyond thankful we found her. Thank you for helping make our wedding day amazing. Everyone looked fantastic!

The Bae Bar's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! I'm so glad we could be there for you when you needed us. There's nothing we love more than making sure everyone leaves feeling beautiful!
  • F
    Fatma Y. Married on 08/30/2021

Wedding day

Dani styled my hair for both my wedding day and traditional henna day. My hair was exactly what I had pictured. She also styled all 5 of my bridesmaids who all had different hair textures. She came to the venue and was super professional, punctual and personable. I would recommend you book with her!

The Bae Bar's reply:

Thank you, Fatma! Nothing makes us happier than knowing you - and your whole group - loved your styles!

Pricing

The Bae Bar Price Rates

Team

Dani  Oglesby
Dani Oglesby
Owner, CEO

Dani has been styling hair professionally for 15 years and is a standout in the editorial and bridal worlds due to her ability to style all hair textures.

Laura Snyder
Laura Snyder
Weddings Coordinator

Laura has been styling hair for weddings for 13 years and is passionate about ensuring everyone in a wedding party looks beautiful, and that their natural hair texture is respected in the process. Laura coordinates all Bae Bar wedding styling details and timelines and helps to train the Bae Bar wedding styling team.

Fishers, Indiana Fishers, IN, 46038
2602719104
Location of (The Bae Bar)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding