About The B.I.T. Band

Live Band in Tuscany, Italy for your special event

The B.I.T. Band has been performing together for 12 years specializing in music for special events such as weddings, conventions and galas. Their vast repertoire makes them the ideal band for any situation be it for concerts, gala events, cocktails, dinner music or dance music. All the musicians are Tuscan born except for the vocalist who is Canadian (fluent in English, French and Italian)  and has been living in Florence for over 25 years.

Their repertoire covers the classic jazz standards ’20’s - ‘50’s with repertoire sung by Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and Sarah Vaughan up to more contemporary jazz artists such as Diana Krall, Norah Jones, Amy Whinehouse and Michel Bublé. Their dance music covers Motown, Soul, music from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and 90’s as well as contemporary artists such as Rihanna, Adele, Beyoncé, Bruno Mars and Coldplay.
Their musicianship, professionalism and high energy with a good dose of “Tuscan flare” has made them one of the most sought after bands for both Italian and foreign events.

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: Italy

Follow The B.I.T. Band on

12 Reviews for The B.I.T. Band

User Photos
todo alt text

We can't speak highly enough of Mary and the band. Mary was fantastic throughout and kept in touch with us whenever she had questions and responded quickly to any we had. The music was phenomenal and loads of our guests commented how much fun they had. We were particularly impressed with Mary's approach to our meal running behind time by over an hour. She was patient and waited for us and our guests, then played right through without taking a break. The band played a very special part of our big day and we will forever be glad we chose them!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture GREG, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Absolutely Fantastic! I can't praise these guys enough.
Everyone had such a great time dancing to their music. They covered everything: ceremony, cocktails, reception.
Such versatile and amazing musicians. Mary has the most incredible voice and was so helpful in the lead up to our wedding!
She even had a couple of Skype meetings wtih us, since we were coming from Canada and didn't have the chance to meet beforehand.
I highly recommend the B.i.t. Band to anyone planning on getting married in Tuscany, Italy!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Samantha, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The B.I.T. Band Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

Projector
2 AWARDS

Via dell' Argingrosso 135/3, Florence, Italy, 50142 Italy   See On Map
39-333-485-4321 (phone)
The B.I.T. Band is a wedding BAND from TUSCANY, ITALY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including UMBRIA, COMO, and VENICE. The B.I.T. Band is a professional BAND that has been part of the TUSCANY wedding industry since 2005 specializing in DESTINATION WEDDINGS,, SPECIAL EVENTS, WEDDING ENTERTAINMENT, DANCE BAND, JAZZ BAND, PARTY BAND, COVER BAND.