About The B.I.T. Band

Live Band in Tuscany, Italy for your special event

The B.I.T. Band has been performing together for over12 years specializing in music for special events such as weddings, conventions and galas. Their vast repertoire makes them the ideal band for any situation be it for concerts, gala events, cocktails, dinner music or dance music. All the musicians are Tuscan born except for the vocalist who is Canadian (fluent in English, French and Italian)  and has been living in Florence for over 25 years.

Their repertoire covers the classic jazz standards ’20’s - ‘50’s with repertoire sung by Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and Sarah Vaughan up to more contemporary jazz artists such as Diana Krall, Norah Jones, Amy Whinehouse and Michel Bublé. Their dance music covers Motown, Soul, music from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and 90’s as well as contemporary artists such as Rihanna, Adele, Beyoncé, Bruno Mars and Coldplay.
Their musicianship, professionalism and high energy with a good dose of “Tuscan flare” has made them one of the most sought after bands for both Italian and foreign events.

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: Italy

Follow The B.I.T. Band on

17 Reviews for The B.I.T. Band

User Photos
todo alt text

We could not have been more thrilled to have had Mary and the B.I.T play at our wedding - both during the ceremony and reception. Not only does Mary have an incredible voice, her charisma is contagious and she knows how to get the party going! The musicians were fantastic and we had so many compliments from our guests about how great the band was! Lastly, they very professional, responsive and went over and beyond to ensure we had the perfect wedding day - thank you Mary and the B.I.T!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kasmira, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We got married on June 3rd in centre of Florence... British, French and Italians... not easy for communication so Music was essential as a common language. It worked fabulously! Mary being Canadian and now almost Italian, barriers were down. Great musicians too. E stato bellissimo. Grazie !

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cecile, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The B.I.T. Band Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

Projector
2 AWARDS

Via dell' Argingrosso 135/3, Florence, Italy, 50142 Italy   See On Map
39-333-485-4321 (phone)
The B.I.T. Band is a wedding BAND from TUSCANY, ITALY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including UMBRIA, COMO, and VENICE. The B.I.T. Band is a professional BAND that has been part of the TUSCANY wedding industry since 2005 specializing in DESTINATION WEDDINGS,, SPECIAL EVENTS, WEDDING ENTERTAINMENT, DANCE BAND, JAZZ BAND, PARTY BAND, COVER BAND.