3200 Bustleton Lane, Silver Spring, MD 20906 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About The Audio Edge, LLC.

Capturing unforgettable moments on DVD is our specialty. Anyone can videotape your event but we offer high quality video, creative editing and professional sound.

sampleuplightsyellow
sampleuplightsyellow
81b22ddb30c720e0 1283439048443 sampleuplightsgreen
sampleuplightsgreen

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for The Audio Edge, LLC.

john · Married on 07/04/2008

This is a good company to choose if you're looking for a lot of hands on attention. They made us feel like we were their only client. We didn't want to get lost in the crowd, we wanted to make sure our needs were being met and that the company understood the details, and they did. They really took the time to listen to us and it seemed to me like they were paying attention because in the end our vision was realized. These other people we called basically told us they had set parameters they worked in and wouldn't give us any leeway when we wanted to give our opinions about editing the video, so we didn't go with them. I'm just glad my wife made me go with this company instead. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

enos · Married on 06/24/2007

3.5

We've worked with this company before, that's why it was an easy choice to go with them again. I really appreciated the fact that I could always get someone on the phone, if need be. The event was pretty nerve wrecking, so needless to say, it was nice to have one less thing to worry about. Even though the package I brought wasn't exactly inexpensive, it was well worth every penny to not have to sweat the "big" stuff.

kendall · Married on 02/14/2009

4.2
      3.0

The uplights were one thing I wanted to mention as well. If you find yourself in a huge banquet hall, like we did... having colored uplights really makes the room more intimate and gives it a great warmth. These guys had the best deals on lights that we could find, and believe you me! -- we looked everywhere.

The Audio Edge, LLC. FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD