The Assistants

Gilbert, AZ Visit website

At The Assistants we offer a unique twist on the execution of your wedding day. Worrying about who is going to put out your escort cards or who is going to take care of all of details of your reception shouldn’t be your focus on your wedding day. We do not plan your wedding, we execute the vision and make your wedding day come to life so that your family, friends and and most importantly the couple can sit back and enjoy the day.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Bags & Travel
Drink Accessories
Gift Boxes
Photo Favors
Registry

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

Next Day

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    Megan F. Married on 02/20/2022

The Absolute Best

I was originally hesitant about getting a planner because of the price and I didn’t know how much we needed it for our wedding. I’m so grateful we decided to use a planner and specifically this company, it was worth the price and more. Jennifer made our lives SO easy leading up to the wedding and especially on the wedding day itself. We were able to enjoy the day and experience and let her deal with all the timing and other nonsense happening throughout the day. She’s such a lovely person that knows how to get everything done including things you didn’t even realize you needed done. She went out of her way for us to pick things up, set up, and get things finished off. Our wedding wouldn’t have been as special and perfect without her. Thank you so much for everything!
  • L C
    L C C. Married on 08/02/2021

Amazing Experience

Jennifer is a life savor. We could not have enjoyed our wedding day as much as we did without her. She was an extension of us and went the extra mile on everything we asked her to do. We did not have to worry about anything because we knew that Jennifer was taking care of the details that we could not trust anyone else with. Because of the things Jennifer did for us, we were able to enjoy our ceremony, the reception, and count on everything to be perfect/the way we imagined it when we were planning our day. Thank you, Jennifer, for taking care of all the things we couldn’t focus on, on our wedding day. We will always be grateful for your professionalism, the attention you had to detail, and for how organized you were to manage also the tasks of the day that we could not do ourselves. We are looking forward to working with you in the future.
    Amanda A. Married on 08/25/2019

What a huge help!

I hired Jennifer to help me with my sister's wedding. I took on way too much and was in way over my head and the day was getting closer and I knew I needed help. I thought about just asking friends for help, but I am so glad that The Assistants were refer to me and I went that route. The attention to detail, the professionalism, and the hard work I would have never gotten from my friends. Jennifer worked so hard and made my sister's wedding absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend hiring The Assistants for ANY help you think you need.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding