Seattle, WA 98103 Map · Phone number

About The Artful Posy by Marianne Graham Designs

The Artful Posy specializes in providing stylish, inventive floral and event design for people who enjoy casual elegance with a splash of fun. Whether you are a bride needing flower arrangements and special details for your wedding reception, a busy professional seeking one-of-a-kind ambiance for your business, or just someone wanting a little guidance planning and coordinating that upcoming baby shower, birthday party, or other special event, I will be there to help you along the way.

MGBouquet
Elizabeth Bouquet
MGBouquet

12 Reviews for The Artful Posy by Marianne Graham Designs

Christine · Married on 09/10/2011

Marianne is absolutely fantastic to work with! She did both mine and my sisters wedding, and the overall experience was so easy. All I had to do was give her an idea of what kind of flowers I liked, what colors I wanted, and she put it all together beautifully. Everything on the day of was absolutely gorgeous and exactly like I had imagined. It was simple, elegant and beautiful - all thanks to Marianne. I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Melanie · Married on 08/06/2011

Marianne Graham is nothing less than incredible, she was a pleasure to work with! Marianne is a lovely person who makes your event planning effortless. She is always easy to get in touch with, she is very flexible and is always two steps ahead! On top of her great customer service she is the best floral designer I have ever seen! Her ideas are endless and she took the ideas I had for my wedding and turned them into a reality that was even more beautiful that I could have ever imagined. The Artful Posy will exceed your expectations making your event the most insanely beautiful event you could ever dream of while respecting your budget and giving you A+ customer service!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Renee · Married on 05/07/2011

Marianne was the only florist I talked with, because after I met with her I couldn’t even think of not hiring her. She was so patient with me! I had no idea what I wanted, other than knowing what color our wedding was (orange and green) and what color (yellow) I didn’t want. She took those two things and created the most beautiful arrangements. We had a very small wedding and Marianne gave us the attention you would except for a much more expensive spread.
    Her attention to detail was incredible. She thought about everything, things I would have never considered and as a result our wedding was beautiful. I tried to give her freedom to do whatever she felt would look best and I am so glad I did. It turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I wish I could attach pictures because I can’t do justice to how beautiful Marianne’s work is. I have recommended her to every bride I know and will continue to recommend her!

Sent on 01/16/2012