24 Mechanic Street, Apt 1R, Foxboro, MA 02035 Map · Phone number

About The Art Closet

The Art Closet provides custom, hand crafted, hand painted invitations that make your event stand out above the rest. I believe a hand crafted invitation says that your event is special and unlike any other. With a custom invitation from, The Art Closet, you have the ability to personalize your event and show your unique taste and style.

The Art Closet can create a uniformed look for your special day. We can design everything from Save the Dates, Bridal Shower Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Seating & Table Cards to your Thank You notes from your shower and wedding.

bow

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• DA Luxury Travel
    DA Luxury Travel Travel Agents

Rebecca is always wonderful to work with! I recommend her to my destination wedding clients often. Being in the business, I come across very talented artists daily through networking. I choose to endorse the Art Closet over others because most often clients are looking for something more personalized and "different." Most recently, I had a client get married at a country house up North. Rebecca hand painted a scene of the venue for the invitations. All the guests were raving about them and they were stunning! Rebecca makes the process easy and her pricing is more than fair. I will definitely continue to recommend Rebecca to all my future clients!

• 24 Mechanic Street, Apt 1R Foxboro, 02035 See on map