Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

934 Reviews for The American Wedding

Embossed (2)
Foil-Stamped (2)
Programs (1)
Letterpress (1)

I wanting? red white and blue invitations I need to 200 of them to invite the 200 people to my red white and blue wedding

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 5/9/20, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I absolutely LOVE my wedding invitations! I didn't expect the emotion I felt when I saw them in person for the first time. Well done, The American Wedding!

I had searched many websites for hours to find something that expressed my style. I wanted something simple yet elegant. You offer many different options and you let me choose the wording I wanted. No crazy extra fees for every little thing. I would give 10 stars if that was an option. I am so, so happy! The website was easy to navigate, editing the invitations was a breeze. I took advantage of a 40% off sale and saved BIG (hundreds of dollars compared to other web sites!!) I placed the order and had my invitations in less than 2 weeks. Amazing! One happy bride here! Our invitations express the elegance of our wedding, the wording expresses our story, the color is brilliant and gorgeous! (Catherine Invitation, plum shimmer) I definitely recommend this website to anyone.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/6/18, 5 Reviews
3.6

I ordered samples on Feb 13th. It's now Feb 28th and I still haven't received them. It is frustrating because I was hoping to get them much sooner so I could start making the plans for my invitations. It really shouldn't take 15 days. I still don't know if they will ever arrive. I really don't know how many stars to put for all the topics because except for responsiveness.

Profile Picture Lizabeth, 7/27/18, 1 Review