Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

931 Reviews for The American Wedding

Embossed (2)
Foil-Stamped (2)
Programs (1)
Letterpress (1)

I wanting? red white and blue invitations I need to 200 of them to invite the 200 people to my red white and blue wedding

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 5/9/20, 4 Reviews
3.1

The website to customize your product from templates is infuriating. The amount of customization is limited and as others have said, not well explained. There is an option to pay an extra $50 for guest addressing, which doesn't seem that bad. However, you have to enter each address individually on their unique website. And by enter individually, I mean create a household, enter the address, save the list, repeat. My guest list was not that large, but it was still a very tedious process. The end product is all right and the prices are competitive, but the process to get there has been a headache.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/18, 1 Review
2.1

I received my invitations about 1.5 weeks ago. The invitations themselves are beautiful but about 15 of them arrived with print streaks on them. I called, spoke with a rep (who wasn't super pleasant might I add) and they mailed 15 new invitations pretty fast. Well, I got the 2nd batch and there was gold ink on them which I'm assuming transferred from the writing on the inside plus there were black ink/dirt marks on the floral design. I honestly don't feel like trying for a 3rd batch so I figured I'd just write a review to give future brides a warning. I'm going to get the invitations I still need from another company :( Like others have said, you must enter guest addressing manually which is time consuming if you plan on having a large party and be mindful of holidays, they might take extended time off which i learned the hard way.

Profile Picture Alesha, 4/15/18, 1 Review