The American DJ Company

Arlington, TX View map
$1,095 Most Popular Price

$1,095 Most Popular Price

The American DJ Company (formally i Entertainment Weddings), is based in the Dallas/DFW area.

No one wants a DJ company that arrives late because he/she doesn't know the area or the wedding venue. You can't afford a mess up like that, not on such an important occasion -NOT on your special day!

We are your Dallas/DFW wedding DJs and we know our way around the metroplex,

BUT, on-top-of-that, our Dallas/DFW awards, from the event industry, total MORE THAN ANY OTHER DJ COMPANY operating in this area. And because we have the experience inside of many well known venues -we are referred by more hotels and country clubs than the competition.

HOWEVER, that's not the only reason you'll be calling us.

Imagine yourself at your wedding, and the perfectly crowded dance floor, as you walk around your reception, smiling and greeting your guest. The music is upbeat and perfect when you quickly glance at our sharply dressed DJ and realize he's creating this ambiance, and your family is already on the dance floor! The music is playing, the lights are flashing, and everyone is smiling. When all of the sudden, someone calls your name and you turn your head. It's your friends, energetically dancing to the music selection, and they grab you by the hand to dance as a group! As you enjoy getting lost in the moment you tilt your head to the sky -and then it hits you all at once. You're smiling, and you feel that large grin on your face, as you instantly realize... everyone is being entertained.

Yes, that's what we do, and that's how we stay in business. We systematically know how to provide the perfect entertainment, and that look on their faces will let you know you made the right choice for your wedding day.

When it comes to the perfect wedding DJ, we manage and entertain your guest from the moment you walk in, until the moment you leave, and everything will be running the way you wanted it to.

OH, AND to top-it-all-off, our Dallas/DFW awards from the event industry total more than any other DJ Company operating in the area.

We have proven experience inside many well-known venues and that's why WE ARE REFERRED BY MORE HOTELS AND COUNTRY CLUBS THAN THE COMPETITION.

Call us now!

--------

WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO THAT THE COMPETITION IS LACKING?

We pride ourselves on being the best wedding DJ's in and around the metroplex but most notably:

We engage guests

We make your reception memorable

And we customize your entire timeline!

-----------

Call us, you'll feel what we're talking about when we talk.

Thank you for your time.

The American Wedding DJ Company

www.tadjc.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$695

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,095

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$140

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Message vendor

• Abena
    Abena Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ who????? More like Cuzzin Shaun from NYC!

My sister is the one who really gets all the credit for connecting me with such an AWESOME dynamic duo Cameron & Shaun (co-owners). In usual bride fashion I was stressing about all the wedding details I had no clue as to who I could find to DJ our wedding. WELL on Jan. 31, 2021 @ 12:05am my sister sent me a text linking me to “The American DJ company”. I immediately began reading their reviews, looking at YouTube videos of the company and checking their website for addtl details and pricing. I loved that each DJ had his own YouTube video and bio which really helps you get a feel for the services offered. So, I instantly thought why not! I emailed and messaged Cameron and he promptly followed up. We set up a phone interview to discuss my needs and he immediately told me DJ Shaun would be the best fit for the job. Two days later DJ Shaun and I spoke at length casually about where I was from, my proposal, what I liked to do for fun and my future husband and I musical preferences. Being that NY hip hop artists are my favorites we spent a great deal of time just talking hip hop music. I instantly connected with both Cameron and Shaun on our initial phone calls, and it wasn’t long after those 2 conversations that I decided to book them.

My goal was for us to have a BOMB A** Day party (wedding was a brunch from 11-3p ceremony and reception), and BOY did Shaun make that a reality. I'm a woman who has an overall LOVE for music but my 1st love is definitely hip hop, R&B, Afro beats, a lil bit of trap and radio crap ( lol that’s what I call it) and everything else in between and of course RAP KARAOKE!!!!! Over the next several months Shaun and I had multiple texts, emails and phone calls to discuss the details for our BIG day! When I say Shaun was soooooo accommodating and NEVER once did I hear “No”, “ I don’t know about that”, “hmmmmm let me see what I can do”. Instead I heard “YESSSSS!!!”, “I’m excited”, “I love a challenge” and he rose to the occasion for every question, challenge, vent session, or just plain o’le bridal rant lol.

June 12, 2021 Wedding Day: We had a tight 4hr timeline for ceremony and reception. In advance Shaun allowed me to provide him a detailed timeline of events and he even operated our zoom video set up during the ceremony. We had 30 mins for our ceremony which left us 3.5hrs for cocktails and all the other “traditional wedding ceremony events”. Shaun packed every detail of the timeline in from the high energy bridal party entrances, special Prince tribute for my mom, 1st dance with auntie & my husband, a soul train line, a little bit of Chicago house music, an impromptu Rap Karaoke serenade performed by yours truly…………..Mrs. Beans “Get down or lay down” Floyd (***inside joke***) and a Grand Finale 2nd line dance to pay respects to my husband’s New Orleans culture. The day was EPIC and a whirlwind to say the least! (thank God for photos because everything happened so FAST I wish I could post videos too) I received nothing but positive feedback about how AWESOME Shaun was how his energy was so on point and how he truly MC’d the entire event. Honestly my words don’t even scratch the surface of the joy I had on June 12th, 2021 and it was because of the help & presence from The American DJ company. I had nothing but STELLAR service, professional, always available and so patient. I told Shaun when all was said & done he didn’t just have a client he had a friend in ME………….better yet self-appointed Cuzzin!
    Melissa T. Married on 04/17/2021

Joey was the BEST

Joey was the BEST! He was extremely responsive with planning all the way up to the big day. Any questions I had, we would just hop on a facetime and talk through it. Joey was an incredible MC and transitioned through our reception perfectly. People continued to tell me how fun our DJ was and they loved the music he was playing. He kept our dance floor PACKED till we did our send off. We had an amazing time and so did our guests. We are so grateful that Joey was a part of our big day and helped guide our entire reception!

The American DJ Company's reply:

Humbled. Thank you for choosing Joey and The American DJ Company to be a part of your wedding. : )
  • JORDAN
    Jordan R. Married on 05/24/2020

Bring your Dancing Shoes + They'll provide the energy

wanted a party and celebration, and that is exactly what we got! I met Joey and Sean almost 3 years ago at a wedding convention. As soon I saw them, it was wedding DJ love. I'm a woman who loves r&b, reggaeton, chill EDM, hip hop, trap music, classical music, and Afrobeats, so I'm a tough person to impress. As well, I wanted a "regular" reception and then have it turn into a silent disco for my "fun" guests. We're in our early 30's, so our friends are looking for a good time! Joey completely understood the concept and complimented my choices. Never did they tell me, "No" or "Can't do it". It was always a, "Certainly, and we'll make sure it's perfect". After booking, the world changed - COVID.
    During the waiting period, Joey touched base with me, ensuring everything was safe and in the right hands.

Finally, our wedding week was here - we had our last meeting to cover any last minute changes or requests I needed. We had four check-ins prior to this one, so I had nothing to add. They initially took care of all my concerns, so no wedding week drama. Yay!

Wedding Day: We had our wedding on Memorial Day weekend, and it was everyone's first wedding since being quarantined. We needed to ensure our guest had the time of their life...US TOO. They were on time, brought all equipment, their personalities, and THE BEST MUSIC! They got everyone up and moving without anyone needing to beg people to dance. That was my biggest fear...what if no one dances? Hahahahaha! It was the opposite issue. Is our dance floor big enough? It wasn't, but everyone kept dancing - THAT'S HOW GOOD IT WAS.

As we transitioned into the silent disco, everyone grabbed their headphones and headed to the bar area. We could see the excitement on everyone's face, and as a bride, THIS is was EXACTLY what I wanted. What's coming next!?!

Now, it was getting late and people wanted oodles of selfies with us - NOPE - Joey called us back to the silent party's dance floor. He remembered that I wanted to dance and not take photos all night. How thoughtful, huh? I danced like there was no tomorrow. Perfect!

All in all - It was a 11 out of 10. They made my wedding a celebration and a party. I would do it all over again, as long as I could have them as my DJ's. Thank you for making my day memorable and remarkable. I've already referred three soon-to-be bride's their way. Go book them, NOW!

P.S.
    A silent party/disco is a great way to play music grandma may not approve of. Lol
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

The American DJ Company, 1217 Corporate Drive East Arlington, 76006
(214) 808-4416
Location of (The American DJ Company)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding