165 Adams St, Manchester, CT 06042 Map · Phone number

0da0b2d4cc7d5712 sample1
0016998ea3474e4a 1534957034 ec337ecc09f96481 1534957034768 1 sample4

5 Reviews for The Adams Mill Restaurant & Banquet Facility

Lindsey · Married on 11/19/2016

We haven't had our wedding just yet, but this venue has been above and beyond even leading up to the day! I had to choose this venue because I was a guest at a wedding here and was simply in awe! The food was phenomenal, and easy to customize to your liking, the management made their day go off without a hitch, and the venue is just so gorgeous with the old brick of the paper mill that it once was. When we started looking for venues this one stood out immediately! The managers have all been very attentive to us throughout the multiple phone calls we have made. Another huge perk, absolutely no hidden costs here like so many venues have, the prices are extremely reasonable for the value and they are up front with you about every penny that you will pay, nothing to hide.
    We were able to stop in for the Sunday brunch to test that out and offer to our guests for the morning after the wedding, it was phenomenal! They are extremely accommodating, especially being a family run business, to all of our needs. They have allowed us to stop in to see the room several times, we have discussed several suggestions for decorations already, and they gave us some amazing suggestions of bakers, florists and DJ's who have been so amazing as well! They are a very established local business with great suggestions for other local businesses. This venue is absolutely amazing for weddings or any other functions you could possibly need, there were even gorgeous baby/bridal showers going on one time that we walked in. Simply top notch here!

Sent on 09/19/2016

My wife and I had our wedding here around 6 months ago, and all of our guests, including ourselves had an amazing night. We started with hors d'oeuvres including their famous buffalo bits along with various cheeses and breads, stuffed mushrooms and so much more. We then had salads topped with apples, walnuts and a balsamic vinegar dressing followed by our main entrees including a filet mignon, honey rum salmon and a chicken. We even topped off the wedding cake with a Viennese dessert table including chocolate cups filled with liquors. Everyone raved about the food. My wife was very interested in doing a lot of DIY projects, and Adams mill was very accomodating in this aspect. When we started planning the wedding they provided us with suggestions for a DJ, bakery for the cake, and photographer, all of which we used and loved. Our manager Roy was always willing to answer questions during the planning process, and the staff was simply wonderful the evening of- my wife and I were more than taken care of as well as our guests. Our wedding was simply perfect and I would obviously highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/06/2013

Cindy · Married on 10/04/2008

Wow, Wow, Wow!! Where should I start?!?! Tony and Debbie are fabulous!!! Flexible, prompt, professional and top shelf 100% of the time!!!

The day we had our appointment to inquire about using them, they had an unexpected change in schedule; but despite being very busy, and working as a server that evening, Debbie very kindly still kept our appointment, taking her time to show us and talk to us about any and everything, answering all our questions. A few days later, I had a phone message from Debbie, saying, "Just wanted to follow up, check in and see if you had any questions. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with; but no matter what you decide, congratulations; best of luck!". The follow up blew us away!! We visited 7 different locations, and they were the ONLY one to follow up!!

Throughout our engagement, there were a handful of times that we called with questions. Within 1 day, we would receive a call back, with all the information we needed. Also, on the occasions we stopped in, we were always recognized by name and greeted warmly, always being invited to "take another look at the room?!".

My bridal shower also happened to be held at Adams Mill, giving us another opportunity for their exemplory service. On 2 or 3 occasions, I had staff members come up to me personally, and ask me by name if I needed anything. Not only are the owners amazing with customer care and service, but so our their wait staff.

The week of the wedding, I was able to have access to the room to put some of the last minute details together, see how it was set up for the event and wrap my brain around how beautiful it was!!

From the time we arrived at the Adams Mill after the ceremony, there was a flawless and seamless flow of schedule and coordination with all of our vendors. Debbie managed the whole evening so smoothly!! The food was PERFECT!!! Our guests were raving about the food all night long!!

The weekend was capped off by returning for their award winning Sunday Brunch for our families and out of town guests. It was the perfect place, because not only is it one of the top 3 brunches in the state of Connecticut, but our out of town guests already knew where it was!!

I would HIGHLY recommend using the Adams Mill Restaurant for ANY event, especially, one as important as your wedding day!

Thank you, Tony and Debbie, for the time of our lives!! It was just perfect!!!!

Sent on 11/25/2008

The Adams Mill Restaurant & Banquet Facility FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Plated
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, May, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? March, April, June, July, August

• 165 Adams St Manchester, 06042 See on map