That Girl Hair & Makeup Studio

On Location Services Available 1947 The Alameda, Ste. B, San Jose, CA 95126 Map · Phone number

About That Girl Hair & Makeup Studio

"That Girl" Hair and Makeup provides on site services for weddings and events. We are committed to making your wedding day beauty services a relaxing and pleasant experience with a personal touch.

Our team of hair and makeup artists consists of a small group of highly trained professionals that will work with you to create a look that you love. To us, each bride is a work of art… From classic to modern, trendy to vintage, we take time to listen to your needs and create a look that enhances your unique beauty. Without a doubt, you will look and feel radiant both in person and in photographs. With "That Girl Hair and Makeup", you not only get personalized one-on-one care, but top of the line products and knowledgeable stylists keeping up with the current trends.

Our work has been featured in some of the top wedding magazines; The Knot (Northern Ca.), San Francisco Style Unveiled as well fashion and bridal shows. We are referred by some of the top vendors in the industry and make it a priority to keep our clients satisfied every step of the way.

On the day of your wedding, our team of professionals will keep you feeling calm and relaxed while you and your wedding party kick up your heels and enjoy the pampering experience of our hair and make-up services.

We can accomodate both large or small wedding parties. Since we are committed to providing quality and personal services for each bride, our booking availability is limited.

533118847733029099336161536n
533118847733029099336161536n

8 Reviews for That Girl Hair & Makeup Studio

• disneygirl2010

Steffani · Married on 07/29/2017

My wedding was Saturday February 5th 2011, Let me tell you this Teresa is in San Jose, CA and I live in Modesto, CA my wedding was in Turlock, CA. That is a One hour Forty-Five Min drive. She drove the whole way to do my hair. She did an awesome job. I asked for a Princess Bun and that’s what she did. She really knows what she’s doing if you describe a hair style to her that you want she will get it done. I loved my hair I really felt like a princess when she was finished. If you want someone to do an excellent job and really knows what she’s doing and really experience I would recommend you to use Teresa. For Makeup use one of Teresa makeup artist I had Natasha she was great. She saw a photo of what I wanted and did it to perfection.

Sent on 02/09/2011

Eveli · Married on 08/04/2012

Prompt, professional, and accommodating.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Maureen · Married on 04/30/2011

Teresa from "That Girl Hair & Make-up Studio" was fantastic! I was in a panic 4 months before the wedding trying to find someone to do my hair and make-up as well as for the bridal party. In some cases, I would find an artist that did make-up only, or hair only. But I needed someone to come to the house to do both.

When our wedding planner contacted Teresa, her studio was able to provide hair and make-up services on site and within our budget. The quote she provided included travel fees, make-up and hair trial, and individual prices for the bridal party.

Teresa was available to do my hair for the wedding and Natasha did the make-up using the air brush foundation. I had several examples of hair styles that I wanted Teresa to try during the pre-wedding hair trial. She came prepared with a camera and took pictures at the various styles and of the final style that I liked. She was also really flexible after the trial when I wanted to alter the style a bit.

The overall look was amazing! I can't stop looking at the photos. Teresa and her team come prepared and stay awhile later to do last minute touch-ups and hair-spray. I loved everyone's hair including mine!

Sent on 05/19/2011

Award

That Girl Hair & Makeup Studio FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Estonami Floral Design
    Estonami Floral Design Wedding Florists

We recommend the That Girl Hair & Makeup Studio to your wedding or any occasions. Professional and Accommodating Hair and Make-up Artist. They have a quality and reliable service

• LinzGutz Flowerz n Thingz
    LinzGutz Flowerz n Thingz Banquet Halls

I have worked with Teresa for many years. She brings so much joy in each client she works with. I highly recommend choosing "That Girl Hair & Makeup! Teresa knows exactlly what the bride is looking for. I love that her passion is making the "brides to be" or any other person Happy & Beautiful. Teresa and Team are proffesional and fun to work with!! Please check out her website and give her a call today!!

• On Location Services Available, 1947 The Alameda, Ste. B San Jose, 95126 See on map
    By Appointment