That DJ Guy

• DJ Jazz Entertainment
  • DJ Tony Lopez

2 Reviews for That DJ Guy

Jenna · Married on 09/26/2014

You won't find a better DJ for any event than That DJ Guy! He customized every part of my ceremony perfectly & kept the party upbeat and going throughout the whole reception! He worked with me just before the wedding to know exactly what I wanted and I didn't have to worry the whole night because he narrated each part of the reception as needed! If you want a stress free, fun reception this is the DJ to choose! Thanks Pete!

Sent on 10/10/2014
  • Alesha

Alesha · Married on 05/25/2014

2.5

We hired Pete “That DJ Guy” for our wedding at Heritage Ranch Golf and Country Club. Our primary request of That DJ Guy was to “keep the dance floor hot” ….oh boy did he!!
    Pete was very knowlegable in his craft! He knew what music to play and how to keep the night moving along smoothly! We gave Pete expert discretion and allowed him to take requests and our only limitation to the music played was that it be of the clean version (when certain genres were requested). From old to young, Pete kept everyone engaged during the entire night! Our guest raved about the great time they had at our wedding! My husband and I will carry the memories for years to come!!! At times, I was little concerned when I didn't hear from him but, after it was all said and done, I realized it was because Pete is a professional and once we'd hired him, gave him our event playlist, no further discussion was required... HE HAD IT COVERED!!!

Sent on 06/03/2014