Private Residence, Newport News, VA 23602-7468 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Texture Invitation Design Co.

Texture Invitation Design Co. is an invitation-design studio based in Newport News, Virginia. Melissa, the owner and designer, has been a graphic designer for more than 11 years, involved in the branding, packaging, and printing aspects of design. Texture specializes in custom made invitations for weddings and special events. Texture also offers a range of semi-custom templates, ideal for the budget-conscious couple. Check us out at www.textureinvitations.com

Texture uses creative combinations of paper and materials to ensure that clients receive a one-of-a-kind piece that fits their personality. In addition to invitations, Texture provides designs for menus, place cards, RSVP cards, save-the-dates, and thank you cards. Texture also provides additional printing services including:

• Embossing

Chapel suite
Chapel suite
all jars 51 1047801
Farm suite

4 Reviews for Texture Invitation Design Co.

Kellen · Married on 05/27/2018

Very picky customer and I couldn't be happier

I had my wedding invitations created by texture and they did an amazing job. Their professional, courteous, craftsmanship is second to none. I had a rough idea in my head and they created it 10x better than my wife and I ever could have imagined. We got loads of compliments from our guests about how creative and unique they were, we couldn’t have been happier. I would definitely recommend you use them.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2018

Not your average invitations!

We worked with Texture for our wedding invitations and honestly could not be happier. They were extremely flexible trying to incorporate all of my ideas and produced something that was so creative I'm excited to have it as a keepsake in my wedding shadow box! If you want something that stands out from the rest you need to work with Texture, highly recommend!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Very impressed!

I had a great experience with Texture for our wedding save the dates and invites! Melissa was able to use our wedding colors and venue as inspiration for the save the dates and invites to tie everything together! They came out beautifully and in a timely manner! She had plenty of ideas that we could choose from as well. It was nice having options and ideas especially since I am not that creative!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Texture Invitation Design Co. FAQ

• What services do you provide? Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Texture Invitation Design Co. 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Texture Invitation Design Co. 2
    Complimentary Thank You Cards

Get 50 FREE matching Thank You cards when purchasing one of our Collection Invitation Suites.

Blank envelopes included.