Astoria, Astoria, NY 11102 Map · Phone number

About Texiver Wedding Photography

I am working as a wedding photographer since 2007, During these years, I have photography more than 200 weddings, traveled more than 20000 kilometers, received job request around the world. I met so many interesting people, experienced a lot of interesting things. As a meter of fact, travel tunes me to a magnetic field which to absorb quite experienced people around me, we travel and work together, becoming friend, sharing joys.

My shooting style is photojournalistic style, emotional, with relaxed portraits that show off the real you. I am the type of photographer that make people feel comfortable in front of the camera, allowing to capture joyful and emotional moments in a way that always feels fun and relaxed. My work has been published, appearing in Brides Magazine, Fashion Magazine, Health Magazine and Travel Magazine. I love travel, enjoy to capture timeless images that celebrate the cultures, people and places I visit.

I used to be a graphic designer before dedicating myself to photography. After 8 years in advertising, the combination of lifestyle and reportage was a natural development. I began my career as a portrait photographer, capturing images of people, weddings since 2007. I’ve been backpacking in Southeast Asian countries for three years. I have photography more than 200 weddings, traveled more than 20000 kilometers, received job request around the world. I met so many interesting people, experienced a lot of interesting things. As a meter of fact, travel tunes me to a magnetic field which to absorb quite experienced people around me, we travel and work together, becoming friend, sharing joys. I love travel, enjoy to capture timeless images that celebrate the cultures, people and places I visit. I was stunned by first time seeing the effects of long-exposure image and time-lapse video. I like the feeling of it in a static and dynamic. I am crazy about long exposure and time-lapse photo. A wide range of photography experience make me have new insights and passion.

WPJA – Wedding photojournalist association

e58fd745e7cbfad6 1428517166075 img93191
img0478

1 Reviews for Texiver Wedding Photography

Morten · Married on 07/12/2012

Edi is not only very professional but also exceptionally good at capturing the moment with the most amazing and unusual light. It was a great pleasure working Edi during our wedding and we will always recommend her and look forward for the next special occasion where we would need a professional photographer.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Texiver Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives