330 5Th Avenue, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Tetiana Photography

Tetiana Photography is a wedding photography company based in New York City.

I was born and raised in Ukraine where I discovered my love and passion of photography at the age of 15. Upon turning 25, I took a brave and moved to the United States to pursue my photography dream. Now, years later as a professional photographer, I use the talent to weave couples’ love stories into wedding masterpieces. In my pictures, I strive to combine the purity of the frame and the emotionality of the moment.

Naturalness, beauty, sincere joy, moments when we feel beautiful and loved, the family next to us, the hugs of friends, laughter and tears of joy - most often we want to freeze these very moments of our lives and we want to remember them for a long time.

I am a romantic photographer, who is in love with natural sunlight. Harmony and feelings in the frame are close to my heart. In photography I value air, naturalness and beautifyl details most of all. I like to see happy and harmonious people in the picture frame, their kindness, sensuality and tenderness.

If you share my ideas and you like my photos then I will be happy to help keep your unique day in your memory!

Follow Tetiana Photography on
dsc00988 5 51 1931061 158138174672487
Wedding by the beach
Wedding by the beach
dsc00988 5 51 1931061 158138174672487

6 Reviews for Tetiana Photography

Brandon Cooper · Married on 06/03/2020

We are very happy with Tetiana work.

re very happy with TetiaWe ana work. My husband and I are not fans of cameras and photography and we always feel inhibited when we are photographed by someone, but with Tatiana our opinion about the photo turned over, we no longer intimidated by the camera. We even liked it and we enjoyed spending time on our wedding photo shoot with Tatiana. from morning get-ready shoot till evening reception. Tatiana showed us how to move and navigated the whole process with due respect and ease. The whole process felt very natural. We are glad we chose Tetiana Photography! Now we have our favorite photographer for all occasions. Big inspiration to you and prosperity in your business. Thanks!

Sent on 04/05/2020

Adriana Djons · Married on 12/02/2019

Great photographer.

It took us sometime to look for a photographer who would understand our vision and follow it up on our big day. And we were not disappointed when we found Tetiana Photography. Truly her vision of photography was unique and alive. Now I can recommend her to everyone!
    Tetiana is a professional of her work. I didn't expect the pictures from our wedding to be so fabulous. In each photo she highlighted us, transmitted all our energy, tenderness and love. As I am shy and cannot pose for the camera, she was able to open me and my husband up in a new way, I felt calm and natural. At the ceremony itself, in our most responsible and exciting moment, she took such beautiful and important pictures for us that we are now looking at with our husband and experiencing this happy day again. We are glad that it was so easy and enjoyable to work with Tetiana. She and the camera are made for each other. Thank you!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Tetiana Photography Pricing

Tetiana Photography Price Rates

Tetiana Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Save the Date

• 330 5Th Avenue New York, NY, 10001 See on map
    Location of (Tetiana Photography)