24 Welcome Street, Greenville, SC 29611 Map · Phone number

• Couture Cakes of Greenville
  • Brenda's Cheesecakes, LLC

8 Reviews for Tessa Pinner

Kylie · Married on 11/12/2016

We are so glad we were referred to Tessa as a local baker - which doesn't feel right, I feel like I should call her an artist - in the Greenville, SC area. We had a tasting with her and were absolutely blown away - we didn't bother looking or trying anywhere else. I was one of those "a cakes a cake" people before I tasted Tessa's work. We tried about 6 different flavor pairings (stemming from almond cake with white chocolate frosting to chocolate cake with espresso and even a chai cake) and had such a hard time deciding that we decided to have two flavors for our wedding cake (chai with vanilla & berry compote which was perfect for our November wedding and vanilla/vanilla) and had the other flavor pairings as cakelets at our rehearsal. We received SO many compliments on both the cakelets and the cake! Also - the cake value was incredible...in my mind, we were going to have a smaller cake and it was HUGE! Loved it. She's so easy going and nice to work with, it really was such a pleasure and we will definitely work with her in the future.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Madeline · Married on 08/13/2016

I could not recommend Tessa enough. She was truly a joy to work with. She took the time to understand the look and feel of our wedding and then created a unique, beautiful and delicious cake for us. Not only are her baking skills amazing, she is also very organized and responsive. We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Tessa!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Anna · Married on 05/28/2016

Tessa is truly an artist with cakes. Her flavors are unique and delicious. If you want an original and memorable cake use her! Both the taste and look of the cake is unlike any I have ever seen.

Tessa had us over to her house for the most delicious cake tasting. She asked good questions and learned what we were looking for. She is a genuine and true artist! The cake exceeded our expectations. We had a blackberry rose naked cake. Over a month later and the compliments are still rolling in. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Award

Real Weddings

• Plan My Wedding Day
    Plan My Wedding Day Wedding Planners

What a wonderful cake artist. Tessa is truly an artist, bringing style and flair to each cake she bakes and decorates. Her ideas are fresh and innovative as she stays up with the current trends. Her flavor options are so delightful, and the icings and fillings she concocts compliment each cake perfectly. I have never had a bride yet be disappointed with her work. And of course, to top it all off, the reviews on the cake itself are glowing. Tessa would be the perfect person to create a masterpiece cake for your special day.

• 24 Welcome Street Greenville, 29611 See on map