4020 Clearwater Road, Saint Cloud, MN 56301 Map · Phone number

britt tim 1770

6 Reviews for Tessa June Photography

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 12/11/2020

Tessa is the BEST of the best!

If I could give more than a 5 star review, I would! Tessa is amazing in every way. After the wedding, I had multiple guests say how much they enjoyed interacting with her and how friendly she was. By the end of it she felt like one of the bridesmaids. The photos are amazing and she truly captured exactly what we had hoped for. Book her ASAP!

Sent on 01/21/2021
  • Krista

Krista L. · Married on 07/25/2020

Just hire her! Don't even question it! Tessa is amazing!

HIRE TESSA, HIRE TESSA, HIRE TESSA!!!!! I cannot say that enough! Hire her for anything and everything because she truly is the BEST photographer out there! When I first met her back in 2018 to see if she was the right person to capture our wedding, I got such a warm & kind vibe from her. Her positive energy and happiness plus her amazing photography skills sold me and as soon as she opened up 2020 booking I hired her right away! Whenever I had a question she was right there to answer and help me out. I live in Georgia but am from Minnesota which is where my husband and I got married and honestly I would consider flying her to GA to capture our future family photos because of how great she is. On the day of my wedding, I was so stressed and my anxiety levels were through the roof but she helped me through it and kept me as calm as possible. She never rushed me even though I could tell we were behind schedule. 2020 has been such a crazy time but I am so happy Kyle and I were able to get married and have Tessa capture our day. Oh and one more thing, in October 2019 my dog Snow died who was seriously my best friend and Tessa went above and beyond as a vendor and got me a handmade painting of him. Needless to say, she clearly cares about her clients! Tessa, thank you for everything seriously! I will cherish these pictures forever and I can't wait to work with you again!

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Avery

Avery D. · Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible Photographer

Tessa is an amazing photographer. My husband and I originally found her on Instagram and we instantly fell in love with the bright and cheerful images she captures. Tessa was wonderful to work with from the first consult to the end of our wedding day. My husband and I don't live near Tessa so we used Facetime, calls, texts, and Facebook to keep in touch and ask for advice before our wedding. Tessa created a timeline for us right away and was truly an invaluable resource while planning our wedding! We are so in love with our photos!! They truly capture our personalities and feel just like "us" but a little more beautiful. We definitely recommend hiring Tessa as your wedding photographer, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/26/2019

• 4020 Clearwater Road Saint Cloud, 56301 See on map
    3205102198 (Phone number)
    Location of (Tessa June Photography)

Tessa June Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tessa June Photography include in the starting price?

Tessa June Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations

What photography services does Tessa June Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tessa June Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations

What photography styles does Tessa June Photography offer?

Tessa June Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Tessa June Photography offer?

Tessa June Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tessa June Photography offer for wedding events?

Tessa June Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Tessa June Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tessa June Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.