Waxhaw, NC 28173 Map · Phone number

About Tesar Photography

Rob and Kristen Tesar are known for thinking outside of the box and breaking the boundaries of conventional wedding photography. Working together as a husband and wife team, they create beautiful complimentary yet distinctive images that tell your love story in a powerful, emotional way.

• Rob + Kristen Photography
  • Tommy McCart Photography
  • Erika Melson Photography

9 Reviews for Tesar Photography

Shannon · Married on 07/25/2015

I loved working with Rob and Kristen. They were very flexible and accommodating with our engagement shoot, and they were very professional and creative when it came to the wedding day. Kristen is also so very organized and contacted me early on in the process to discuss the day of timeline. I really enjoyed working with them :)

Sent on 09/09/2015

Candace · Married on 06/14/2015

Top notch service is what comes to mind when I think of Rob and Kristen! I spent countless hours scouring the internet and asking friends for recommendations before I found them. My then fiance and I met with them at a local coffee shop and I knew in that moment they were the right photographers for us! They were professional while still being themselves which I appreciated. (Who wants to deal with stuffy vendors?!) We had so much fun during our engagement shoot and they were the best coaches in getting us to relax in front of the camera. Their attention to detail is impeccable which is important when you want to look back on your photos for generations to come. The timeliness of Kristen's responses to my emails were also much appreciated! In the final weeks leading up to our wedding Kristen was incredibly helpful in walking me through our shot list, timeline, and setting expectations for the day. As a bride you will have a million things floating through your head so to have her take the time to make sure we were on the same page was a huge relief. The day of our wedding we were running behind schedule, as most weddings do, and they were great at helping reduce stress and make sure that we got all the photos we wanted while still staying on schedule. True magic!! We had a ball the entire wedding day with them and I'd choose them a thousand times over if I had to do everything again. I highly recommend Rob and Kristen because they treated my fiance and I like a king a queen with their level of service, they are very professional and organized, and hello - their pictures are AMAZING!!!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Rob+Kristen (formerly Tesar Photography) were a joy to work with. They are so calm, fun and creative and made our engagement shoot and wedding day relaxed and stress-free. Their style is natural and gorgeous and they love to play with light and framing and to try new things. They also prioritize the couple on their big day, and hold their own against pushy family members! They are an up and coming name in the Charlotte area but I have no doubt demand for their services will only increase in the years to come. They will certainly be our go-to photographers for every major life event to come.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Award

• Waxhaw, 28173 See on map
    7043203089 (Phone number)
    Location of (Tesar Photography)