po box 2773, Forks, WA 98331 Map · Phone number

About Terry Breedlove Portraits

I offer my services to the greater Seattle and Puget Sound areas and Port Angeles, Sequim etc. Pretty much anywhere in Western Wa contact me with your request.

It has been said that art is a tryst, for in the joy of it maker and beholder meet.
~Kojiro Tomita

Hi this is Terry Breedlove and I want to welcome you to my little place here on the internet. I want to tell you a little about my self and show you a few samples of my work in the hopes you and I can work together and capture those beautiful memories yet to be made. I am a formally trained photographer starting my education in Seattle at the Art Institute. I live and breath photography and in fact there is not a day that I in some way am not involved with the craft. It might be shooting a wedding or a portrait or maybe a walk in the forest shooting scenic landscapes. I also spend a great deal of time reading and studying the work of the masters of art. Everyone from photographers to painters and sculptors. They all influence my vision in some way.

I am professional, I have been shooting long enough to know a great shot when I see it and I know how to set up shots that best capture the emotion and beauty of the moment. My philosophy for wedding shoots is simply this. This event only happens one time I cover everything with my camera humanly possible and let you choose the prints you most desire. I am everywhere with my camera from those quiet moments in the dressing room to the hustle and bustle of the reception dance floor. You hire me for my artistic vision and hard working ethic. As a bonus you will find I am very easy to get along with and I believe working with my clients to provide a package they want is a vital and exciting part of what I do. I enjoy every aspect of this endeavor and my biggest desire is to make your day one of beauty and I want you relaxed knowing that I am there taking care of you.

Terry Breedlove

Anyone who says you can't see a thought simply doesn't know art.
~Wynetka Ann Reynolds

lewis3

2 Reviews for Terry Breedlove Portraits

Alex Andoven · Married on 01/09/2019

This Dude is the WORST

Terry Breedlove is the rudest man ever, ruined our entire wedding! Seriously, dont risk it on him...

Sent on 04/12/2019

Markus · Married on 01/05/2016

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

Has no glue of what he's doing.

Sent on 02/19/2017