4931 Cordell Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

37 Reviews for Terri Lynn Bridal

Terri Lynn was the first and only place I went for my dress. I love that you are the only client so they can give you 100%. They were very honest with how everything looked and were never pushy. It was great with how flexible they were since I was an out of town bride. Lastly, their seamstress did great. My dress fit perfectly.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2012

I absolutely LOVED my dress! I looked at dress stores in 5 states and found what I was looking for at Terri Lynn Bridal. The store is a small boutique so you get one-on-one attention, but has a gorgeous selection of dresses. Also, in terms of value for money I couldn't be happier. Terri carries beautiful and reasonably priced dresses which cannot be said for some of the other bridal stores in the DC area. I would highly recommend this store!

Sent on 07/20/2012
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/16/2012

Terri is the best! I purchased my dress, veil and shoes from Terri back in October. I had been to two other stores before visiting Terri. Each appointment is private so you are alone with Terri in the store while you shop and try on different dresses. When I arrived she asked me what I had liked so far that day...she happened to have the same dress I fell in love with at a prior store but for almost $1,000 less!

Two months ago my Grandmother decided to buy me a different veil as a gift. Terri was extremely flexible and removed the veil I had purchased from my bill for me with no issues.

When my dress was ready to be shipped she emailed me immediately with all the details and to schedule my first fitting.

If you want personal, friendly service this is the place to go! She is passionate about what she does and goes above and beyond to make sure you are well taken care of.

Sent on 02/15/2012