914 Baltimore Pike, Glen Mills, PA 19342 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Terrain Events

Terrain at Styer's is located on the historic site of J. Franklin Styer's nursery, a Philadelphia landmark for over 100 years. Our restored barn provides a gorgeous backdrop for any wedding celebration, while our talented culinary team considers each client’s personal style to shape a one-of-a-kind menu.

An outdoor space with an ornate wedding temple is the centerpiece for many ceremonies, but an indoor space is also available in case of rain. Our historic Garden Shed serves as the rustic setting for a reception while our Mushroom House serves as the bridal suite. Paired with our blooming nursery, these spaces create a gorgeous backdrop for your celebration of up to 110 people.

Deeply rooted in nature and plant life, terrain is inspired by the idea of merging house and garden to create an experience for all of the senses, to shape a life lived outside and in. Our gatherings reflect the cycle of the seasons and the bounty of the land, capturing the beauty of all things grown. At each of our locations, a picturesque, horticultural setting is paired with menus inspired by local growers and the seasonal harvest.

DESIGN BY TERRAIN

Design by terrain provides floral installations and botanical expertise with a creative perspective, personally tailored to your event. From bouquets and boutonnieres to living centerpieces, our designers offer customizes floral and event styling for weddings and gatherings of all kinds.

CUISINE & HOSPITALITY

Our in-house culinary staff uses hand-selected ingredients of the highest quality to create celebratory menus inspired by farmers we know and trust.

From plated meals for formal occasions to family-style dining, our dishes showcase the season’s finest flavors. Our warm, professional event staff brings an effortless approach to hospitality, while beautifully styled table settings provide the finishing touch for a meal shared with family and friends.

Follow Terrain Events on

Terrain Events 4
Terrain Events 5

Christina · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Stress Free Wedding Planning

My husband and I were married at the Glen Mills location on 11.22.19 and we had 75 people in attendance. Our ceremony was in the Hot House and it was intimate and as beautiful as I imagined with the plant wall behind us and the warm glow from the string lights and candles. The reception was equally as beautiful, the staff was amazing, and the food was to die for! I have a wedding planning background but I decided to kick back and relax throughout the process and hired the venue and its design team to do everything. The process was amazing from beginning to end, Kristen from the event group and Katie from the design team were stellar. I was not stressed at all, not even a little bit and that was due to their professionalism and communication throughout the process. The only thing we brought the day of was the alcohol, a card box, place cards, and photos of loved ones who could not be with us. Regan was our bridal attendant day of and she was so sweet, attentive, and hustled when she had to. I may be a little bias but it was hands down the best wedding I've ever been to. I highly recommend this venue and its design team!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Quick response

It was easy to get a quote and their venue is amazing.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Kerrigan · Married on 11/24/2019

I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT OUR WEDDING! Seriously, there is not one thing I would change or make different about our special day at Terrain.

Our coordinator, Debbie was fantastic and literally over the top amazing. She ensure all events went off with out a flaw and created a stress free environment for me as the bride. The entire team at Terrain straight up killed it! From the drinks being serviced, appetizers gently offered to the dinner presentation - it was all perfect. I did not receive one construction note or criticism about our day from any guest (young or old). I would do it all again if I could...

Terrain Events 6
    Terrain Events 7
    Sent on 12/02/2019

Award

Terrain Events FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Glassware
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services