Pawtucket, RI 02860 Map · Phone number

Stealing A Moment
Seductive Bride

Trash the Dress Session
(aka "The Day After")
Seductive Bride Trash the Dress Session (aka "The Day After")
IMG96801
Sulin
afa6a58fa6a472dd 1343953667545 Kaitlyn

10 Reviews for Teresa Sweet Photography

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

Teresa was absolutely amazing! We loved working with her so much that after the wedding, we immediately booked a family photo shoot on the beach.

She was so patient while working with the 7 children in our wedding party and applied her creative talent to capture their personalities throughout the day. Teresa checked in multiple times to make sure that our "must have" pictures were captured. While she took the traditional shots of the bride/groom/wedding party, she also had great ideas for less common, natural looking shots. Throughout the night, she was never "in our faces", in fact she wasn't even in the background of candid pictures our guests were taking... yet, she captured every memorable moment. Pure magic.

She gave us a "sneak peek" of some pictures within weeks of our wedding and access to all 500+ of our pictures not too long after that. We are (still) having such a difficult time choosing our favorites for print!

I would recommend Teresa without reservation!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Colleen · Married on 06/08/2012

Working with Teresa was a dream come true. She did everything in her power to make sure my wedding day ran as smoothly and efficiently as possible, while making sure my husband and I were relaxed and enjoying ourselves. She took on so much more than just the role of photographer. It felt like working with a friend!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Jolene · Married on 03/31/2012

Teresa Sweet is not only a personal friend of my husband and I, she is the poster-child for a true gifted and talented professional of her trade. She captured every special moment of our wedding, without placing any unneeded pressure or stress on us throughout it all - always right there when it counted. Never once did we doubt in her ability to get all the right shots....the albums and great memories captured through her photography say it all - our photo in our home still takes my breath away. She is also very easy to correspond with, and prompt in her workmanship and proofing to be available for her clients to view. After my experience with Teresa for our wedding, I will certainly look to use her services in the future for other special moments, to capture just right!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Award

Teresa Sweet Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints