Tennile Sunday Photography

Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Tennile Sunday Photography

About Me:

I'm Tennile, and I specialize in intimate weddings, engagements, and lifestyle portrait sessions. I love adventuring and discovering new places as I get to know my couples and document the magic between them.

I'm from Canada, but based in Chicago, and will happily travel anywhere for my clients. (Ask me about elopements and destination weddings!)

My work:

I focus on real moments and human connections as well as the relationships people have with their environments and the world around them. I document the day as it unfolds naturally.

For portraits, I offer some light direction, and suggestions so that you feel confident, and don't have to wonder what you should be doing. But, in general, I want you to just be yourselves and have fun!

Follow Tennile Sunday Photography on
Squamish, BC couple session.
Wedding at Hug Point Beach, Oregon.
Wedding at Hug Point Beach, Oregon.
City Hall
City Hall
PNW engagement.
PNW engagement.
Engagement session at Cannon Beach, in Oregon.
Engagement session at Cannon Beach, in Oregon.
Indian Wedding in Boston, MA.
Indian Wedding in Boston, MA.
Haystack Rock, Oregon, wedding.
Haystack Rock, Oregon, wedding.
Classic Wedding in Lincoln Park, Chicago.
Classic Wedding in Lincoln Park, Chicago.
Hug Point, Oregon.
Hug Point, Oregon.
Midland, Ontario Canada Wedding.
Midland, Ontario Canada Wedding.
Engagement at Ecola State Park, Oregon.
Engagement at Ecola State Park, Oregon.
Wedding at Millennium Park, in Chicago.
Wedding at Millennium Park, in Chicago.
Surprise wedding in Chicago, IL.
Surprise wedding in Chicago, IL.
Wedding in Winnetka, IL.
Wedding in Winnetka, IL.
Cannon Beach, Oregon, wedding.
Cannon Beach, Oregon, wedding.
PNW engagement
PNW engagement
Indian Wedding
Indian Wedding

3 Reviews for Tennile Sunday Photography

• W

Will · Married on 06/13/2015

Here's the short version: Hire her to cover your wedding, baby, life, whatever.
    Here's the long:
    I'm the groom right? I have limited input on the major decisions. That being said, my wife made outstanding decisions, especially when in came to photography. When I first met Tennile, my wife and I were in the middle of planning our wedding in Mexico. We met with Tennile and were immediately impressed with her professionalism and style. To me, it had seemed like she had just started out, was getting into the game. Maybe this was why her customer service was awesome.
    Initially, we thought about bringing her to Mexico. Due to issues there, we ultimately decided against that. However, we still had to get married legally in the county, right? Enter Tennile and enter why you should hire her.
    When we returned from our wedding in Mexico, my wife and I decided that we wanted to document the legal ceremony as well. Imagine the following: 1.) Hot summer day. 2.) City Hall 3.) Literally the basement of City Hall. 4.) Long lines. 5.) All that City Hall has to offer. 6.) Government painted walls and waiting rooms. 7.) Hot. City Hall. Lines. Worth the repeat.
    Have you ever seen those documentaries, where there's a story behind the picture? This was it for me. Somehow, in someway, Tennile made the pictures there look amazing. I'm biased, sure, but you tell me that the picture she got of the judge chuckling at some of the vows my wife and I said wasn't exactly what we were looking for. She knew to get that.
    Later on that day, she followed us, as official newlyweds, as we walked through the city. I'm not always comfortable getting my picture taken in a candid sort of way, but again, somehow, we have a collection of pictures showing my wife and I, as comfortable as we can be, in the city that we love, having the time of our lives.

Let's wrap this up: The pictures turned out amazing. She met our budget. We recommended her to friends. So, hire her.

Erica · Married on 10/12/2014

Tennile was new in town when I decided to give her a chance by shooting my wedding. What did I have to lose (well, probably a lot, but at least I didn't have to find out!)? Tennile was the most wonderful person to work with on such an awesome (but also stressful) day and we were blown away by her work. So much so that we hired her again to shoot our maternity pics when the time came. Her energy, her skills, her disposition, her everything - she's just perfect!

Tennile Sunday Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tennile Sunday Photography 1
    10% off 2018 Weddings
    If you are getting married in 2018, I would love to capture your big day! Book now to receive 10% off any 2018 wedding package (priced $2800-$4500USD).

• Chicago, IL 60613 See on map