875 Merriam Ave Suite #137, Leominster, MA 01453 Map · Phone number

maggiedex
223953b95d6c6606 1498664527713 hope
hope

19 Reviews for Temptations Bridal & Tux

i found my wedding dress at Temptations the first day I started searching. Carol is great, she really knows how to make your dress fit like a glove.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Carissa · Married on 07/18/2015

I quickly browsed both David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo when I first began my wedding dress search and I immediately hated the feel of both places. They were very impersonal and rushed - I was just another bride on the waiting list.

I decided to shop local and Temptations was my second stop of the day. I had spoken with one of the girls beforehand and given her my Pinterest. She had found a dress in the store to match one I had pinned and it was absolutely amazing. It was the first dress I tried on here (after having tried probably over 10 dresses at another store) and I knew it was the one. My dress itself was a great price and then the girls recommended both a yoke and a belt to go with it which complimented it very well. Adding these accessories still kept my dress right at my budget.

I am very happy with the service I have received from everyone at Temptations. The seamstress, Carol, was also so pleasant to work with and did a beautiful job altering my dress, which only needed to be shortened. Everyone here made my experience very personal and special.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Jillian · Married on 10/05/2013

A very personalized experience - staff were very helpful, friendly, and professional.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Temptations Bridal & Tux FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months