Lansing, MI 48915 Map · Phone number

About Telltale Photography

I love wedding photography because it allows me the opportunity to meet and photograph amazing people. Everyone has their own story and I strive to make images that reflect the authentic and unique nature of each person. I look to capture the emotions within the moment and create lasting images. Photographing a wedding is an honor and I feel blessed and privileged that I get to be a part of so many important events.

Please check out my website www.telltalephotography.com and my blog www.telltalephotography.com/blog to learn more about me and to see more examples of my work.

Telltale9
0f828623125e8cd2 1239654261663 Telltale13
zachandjenny2

16 Reviews for Telltale Photography

Daisy (XY) · Married on 06/26/2015

We love Melissa's photos. I am a photography lover and are very picky on photos. Even my maid of honor speech mentioned how high criteria of photos I have. Melissa was recommended to us by a friend who had her as their wedding photographer. We felt connected when Melissa mentioned that she is a story teller. My husband and I believed that as a story teller, she will capture the special moments on the big day. We got our photos and were so amazed by how stunning those photos were. We love every photo! We are so happy that we had Melissa documentary our big day.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2014

I love Melissa's style of photography and hired her because she is particularly good at photojournalism and candid shots. If you are looking for authentic work, hire her.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Stevenie · Married on 08/25/2014

Melissa is an incredible artist that puts the most memorable precious moments in your life and makes it visible for years to come. She photographed my small intimate wedding that took place at the English Inn and I can't say enough at how perfect she captured the day. I called her from California and we exchanged emails back and forth and did not meet until the big day. She is very easy to be comfortable around and is hardly even noticeable when you want to catch people being themselves, which she most certainly did. She somehow managed to get the personality of my relatives and friends and the images we now have forever reflect the joy that was had that beautiful day. When it came to the photos of just my husband and I she knew what to ask us to do to and was able to make us feel comfortable posing for the photos without it looking unnatural. We were so excited to get to view our photos when they were ready to see. I wouldn't hesitate for one minute to recommend Melissa as your wedding photographer. You will be more than pleased. Our stunning photos are proof. Thank you Melissa!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Telltale Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Pearls Events
    Pearls Events Wedding Planners

Working with Melissa of Telltale Photography is a dream. She's artistic, creative, flexible, and produces gorgeous work. I had the opportunity to collaborate on a big project with her and the work she produced for me was better than I could have imagined! Melissa is fabulous, and I cannot wait to work with her in 2010!

• Lansing, 48915 See on map