Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number

About Teleios Events

Teléios Events is a full-service Wedding and Event company located in Charleston, SC servicing the south and destinations worldwide. We specialize in producing one of a kind events that reflect our clients vision and personality. Our number one priority is ensuring our clients experience a unique and personal experience. We believe that communication is essential to produce a successful event, which is why our top priority is to understand your vision and expectations on all levels of planning. We work directly with our clients to produce events that are full of personality and pleasure for the couple as well as their guests. Our staff will detail your event to the smallest element, presenting a clear picture to ensure your vision is captured and the end result is beyond expectation.

From intimate and casual family fêtes to large-scale, multi-cultural and black-tie affairs, Jennifer has planned thousands of incredibly diverse occasions in countless styles, and at some of the South’s most exquisite venues—including world-class landmark locations, private beach resorts, historic plantations and five star hotels & resorts. Whether you have an exact vision in mind or you’ve been bombarded with too many inspiration boards to consider and are not sure how to put your ideas together, Teléios Events will help you fill in all the details, both great and small.

teleios events2
african wedding
teleios events2

5 Reviews for Teleios Events

Arleen · Married on 08/27/2017

Jennifer Okkerse of Teleios Events was the most awesome wedding planner we could have ever asked for. She took care of everything without me having to worry about anything!. She is honest, trustworthy, and efficient. She also goes the extra mile. I am so very impressed with her kindness and generosity above and beyond her call of duty. Thank you Jennifer, you're the best!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/19/2015

Jennifer planned and executed our dream wedding. From the moment I asked her to be our wedding planner to our last hug at the of the night, Jennifer did an amazing job. As most brides tend to get stressed and overwhelmed planning their special day, Jennifer made sure everything was under controlled at all times and kept me calm. She always assured me everything would be perfect, and it was. Jennifer lives 8 hours away from our venue, and planned the event as if she had worked several events there. Not a single detail was missed all weekend. We had several events all weekend long and everything from the Rehearsal dinner to our golf and tennis events, to our farewell brunch on Sunday morning was flawless.

Because of Jennifer's experience in high end hotels and event venues, she works extremely well with vendors, the venue staff, and any other person that touches the wedding. She is polite and respectful, and makes sure everyone's questions are answered well in advance. She also did a fantastic job keeping all my vendors on our strict timeline. Not only was she busy working with all our vendors, but she also made herself readily available to me, my groom, my parents and my guests as last minute questions came up. She was running around the resort non-stop for hours to make sure everyone had what the needed. I have not stopped receiving calls and messages from my guests saying how much they appreciated her being there.

Lastly, Jennifer's taste in décor and food & beverage is impeccable. We needed her help choosing between our options along the way, and there wasn't a single thing we would have changed. She will make your event elegant and fun, and will have your guests talking about it for years to come. Teleios Events will make your special day magical. (We love you Jennifer! <3 Courtney & Jeff)

Sent on 09/23/2015

Crystal · Married on 04/25/2015

Jennifer at Teleios Events was my savior! I didn't even know I needed a planner until I met with Jen. She listened to all my suggestions and concerns and put everything together for me. The process of planning my wedding was stress free and so much fun because of her and her team. No Bridezilla here and I have Jen to thank for that!!

Sent on 04/30/2015