Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ted Hewitt Photography

I love watching the world around me and viewing the world through the lens of my camera is a natural extension of this curiosity. When I see that perfect moment, nothing pleases me more than being able to turn that moment  into the perfect image.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Tucson

5 Reviews for Ted Hewitt Photography

Ted's work stood out to us when we were researching wedding photographers, and the final product was as beautiful as expected. In addition, Ted is friendly, easy to talk to, responsive, and professional. Our guests, friends and families felt comfortable with him, which allowed for some great candid photos. Hiring Ted was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made!

Profile Picture User4005551, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Looking for the perfect Wedding Photographer? Ted Hewitt is all that and MORE! My husband and I are still pinching ourselves thinking about how lucky we were to find Ted. He truly is AMAZING! As an out of town bride from the east coast, I was referred to Ted by a family member who lives in the Tucson area. She could not stop talking about how wonderful Ted was on so many levels. After a few phone calls and a visit to Arizona, I was able to experience the “wonderful” Ted in person myself…and wonderful is definitely an understatement! Ted is reliable, committed, honest, a good listener, creative, personable, fun-loving, passionate, a true professional, trustworthy, thoughtful and talented beyond measure. But what I have to say impressed us most about Ted was his ability to capture the true essence of us, as well as our family and friends, on our wedding day. Ted artfully captured not only the special moments we all shared together, but how we all felt during each moment. We smile every time we look at our exquisite pictures…photographs that hold and reflect meaning beyond measure…that we now have to treasure for a lifetime. Thank you Ted, from our hearts we are so grateful.

Profile Picture Katharine, 4/15/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ted was wonderful to work with. Great quality of photos and work. Loves what he does! I had a great time having our pictures done by him!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/17/12, 1 Review

33 Photos

Heather and Jeremy

33 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Ted is so easy to work with. He works so well with brides, grooms and their guests in making them feel confortable. He's creative and enjoys photographing weddings. We love when we find out that we're working with Ted. Annyce & Glen Meiners Beyond Video BeyondVideoLLC.com

Ted brings a perfectly relaxed combination of total calm, dry wit and unobtrusive professionalism to a wedding. As an Officiant, I notice his great rapport with the couple and then . . . I never notice him at all during the ceremony. Total class. Oh, and I love his images, too!

I have worked closely with Ted for many years and many weddings. Ted is very fleixble and talented in his field. He truly allows the couple to feel relaxed and comfortable making for some of the best photos I have seen.

I am always pleased to hear that a client has chosen to work with Ted Hewitt because I know he will capture the beauty of their wedding flowers! After working with Ted on many weddings I feel confident in recommending his services and know him to be a very talented photographer as well as a really kind person.

I've worked with Ted so many times and I look forward every time. Never heard a complaint, only praise. His work is outstanding. You must definitely talk with Ted to see how he can capture that perfect moment. Brilliant!!

Events