Tech Valley Hospitality Shuttle

Cohoes, NY View map Visit website

Tech Valley Hospitality Shuttle is a wedding transportation company based in Cohoes, New York. This community-driven business aims to combat poverty through transportation options, providing affordable transport to school, work, medical appointments, hotels and airports, and more. Their experienced drivers can get you to and from your wedding venue in a safe, efficient, and comfortable manner.

Tech Valley Hospitality Shuttle offers shuttles for your guests to conveniently transport them to your venue. Separate transfers can be arranged for your wedding party. The company's fleet includes minivans, SUVs, 11 to 14-seater passenger vehicles, and charter buses. They can also provide you with transport for your bachelor or bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, and other wedding-related events. To find out more, contact Tech Valley Hospitality Shuttle today.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Motor Coach
Shuttle
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

2 Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Premium Stereo System

• Kristen
    Kristen G. Married on 05/24/2019
    5 out of 5 rating

Thanks, Trent and Team!

Trent and his team provided transportation for both my bridal party and wedding guests and did a magnificent job! They were reliable, cost effective and friendly! I would gladly use their services again!

Tech Valley Hospitality Shuttle's reply:

Kristen,
    Thank you again for choosing Tech Valley Hospitality Shuttle for your weddings transportation needs. A special thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Its always our goal as a team to make each weddings transportation experience magnificent & we are happy that we were able to do so for you and your guests. From the entire team here at Tech Valley Hospitality Shuttle we again thank you and send our best.
  • Kelley
    Kelley Married on 12/22/2018
    5 out of 5 rating

Great Driver!

Tech Valley Hospitality, we had a bit of a bump in our process, but everything went fine.

Felicia, our driver, was amazing!! So sweet, considerate, got along with our guest sooo well!! Thank you Felicia!!

Tech Valley Hospitality Shuttle's reply:

Kelley,

Thank you again for choosing Tech Valley Hospitality Shuttle for your special day! We again apologize for the bump in the process but are happy everything went fine and Felicia was able to provide your group with top notch customer service! We wish you both the best in your new chapter and happy holidays to you and yours! :-)
  • illustration stars

Team

Darnell Nesbit
Darnell Nesbit
Corporate / Hospitality Revenue Rep

With over a decade of experience in the hospitality industry - hotels specifically - I lend my extensive knowledge of the many hotel positions I've held , from housekeeping to maintenance to managment ; coupled with my innate desire to treat people how I wish to be treated to deliver a customer-focused experience to potential clients in need of transportation.

I was Tech Valley Shuttles' 1st employee / driver. I have worn many hats within the company as we've grown and have just recently assumed my current role in July 2022.

I have personally driven thousands of wedding quests to & from the many wedding venues in the Greater Capital NY area since the companies inception and now I am very much devoted to the ENTIRE customer experience ; from the initial request of service , until the last guest hops off of a vehicle. You will have my full attention , assistance and support throughout the planning and execution of your wedding transportation.

81 Mohawk St Rear Office Cohoes, NY, 12047
5182038748
518-818-4046

Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Saturday 9am-3pm 24/7 For all pre-booked services
Location of (Tech Valley Hospitality Shuttle)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding