Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

16 Reviews for Tears of Joy Seamstress Services

Bride (5)
Alterations (5)
Mother of Bride (1)
Veils (1)

Listen brides- your wedding dress is something you DO NOT want let just anyone touch, alter, fix etc. I was handed down a dress from someone very special to me and needless to say- I didn't love it. It was very ill fitting to my body and was a little outdated, if you ask me. After a handful of recommendations from many different, highly respected sources telling me to go to Holly, I finally made that phone call and set up an appointment. Being a larger woman, I am very self conscious with the way I look and Holly made me feel so comfortable in all of our appointments- even when I was standing in the dressing room in my spanx lol. She meticulously searched and picked out the perfect lace to match the lace that was already on my dress. Even when I was self loathing, Holly and her team were always there to give me encouragement and always put a bright perspective on my views of my dress. On the wedding day I was put into tears because of how such simple changes, changed my whole perspective on the beauty of this particular dress. The whole look was so timeless and elegant. I will always recommend this company to every single person I cross paths with. Thank you for making feel my most beautiful on the most important day of my life!

Profile Picture User7121507, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations

Holly is great and very well priced! She created a beautiful bustle on my tulle dress. She also adjusted my highly beaded straps for my dress and took it out a little so I could kneel in it. It was flawless and lovely. She also created sleeves for my MoH dress. Wonderful!

Profile Picture User6961474, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Holly is a miracle worker! I was so worried about my dress being altered because the bodice was all beading and was 2 sizes too big. She was able to make the dress fit perfectly and create the perfect bustle for my tulle ballgown at a reasonable price. She was super easy to communicate with through email and telephone. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a seamstress for anything, not just bridal gowns!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/3/16, 12 Reviews