...., Piarco, TT 00000 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About TCJ Events

TCJ Events provides top-tier wedding planning services to couples in Trinidad and Tobago. Tisha, TCJ Events’ lead wedding planner, appreciates the fact that every couple has different needs and requirements, and offers multiple wedding packages with different levels of involvement. This team also offers couples the ability to book a two-hour consultation, and arrange additional decor and coordination services for their big day. Tisha expertly handles the meticulous and burdensome tasks so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your wedding day in stunning Trinidad and Tobago.

TCJ Events offers couples a plethora of services to provide a top-tier experience. Some of her services include:

• Consultation

TCJ Events 2
TCJ Events 3

Elluz Chongqui-Stlouis · Married on 08/18/2018

No Regrets

Initially I was skeptical of using a planner but we didn't reside in the country so needed assistance. We didn't want to stress our family so TCJ's expertise was enlisted. TCJ did an exceptional job prior and on the day of my event. From the first consultation they work to ensure you stay within your budget with a few extra surprises. The team is very professional, each person has a unique personality and will ensure their clients are satisfied. I visited for only one week a few months before my wedding; within the five days they were by my side doing site visit and meeting with my vendors. I left feeling less anxious and extremely excited for my wedding. No regrets for my selection. My day was memorable and enjoyable.

TCJ Events 4
    TCJ Events 5
    TCJ Events 6
    Sent on 04/24/2019

TCJ Events's reply:

Thank you for this Elluz!
    We continue to wish you and Devon many more years of joy & laughter together!

Afeisha · Married on 08/18/2018

Professional and Reliable

Working with Tisha throughout my planning and day of our wedding was an absolute delight. Being US based and having my wedding in Trinidad was my dream that I wasn't sure how to pull off. However from the very beginning she made me feel like anything I wanted was possible. She was a great listener and her patience and organization were more than I could ask for. Throughout the process I made a lot of changes including my guest count the week before and she was willing and able to make all the necessary changes. TCJ Events should be your first choice when choosing a weeding planner in Trinidad and Tobago!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

TCJ Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 960.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 60.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Elopement
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    1 Lead Planner and Assistants vary