30R Juniper Rd, Derry, NH 03038 Map · Phone number

About TC Music Entertainment

TC Music Entertainment is a family owned and operated DJ company capable of satisfying your needs with any type of function. In the past, we have entertained at weddings, parties and corporate functions. Our song library includes more than 40,000 songs and 165,000 karaoke songs (yes, we have karaoke too!). Current hits are always being added as well.

I have been a DJ/Emcee for 13 years. I really enjoy it and always put forth 110% effort at every event. My company has grown to include two complete systems which enable me to set up in two different locations for your convenience. For example, at many of the weddings that I have done, I have provided the music for the ceremony as well as the cocktail hour and reception.
our rates are very affordable . Please contact us for a specific price quote for your special event.

Our prices are always "All-Inclusive" we don't charge extra for travel time or set up time and there are never any hidden fees.

We receive most of our business from previous customers and positive referrals. You can check out our previous customer comments and references on our website.

603-303-3046.

1002091
100 1335

17 Reviews for TC Music Entertainment

Meg · Married on 09/04/2011

Tom was great, he dj'd my wedding last night. He was friendly, accommodating, and very easy to work with. He has a great music selection and went out of his way to find some bizarre/less frequently played music that fit our style and was important to us, and he got the crowd dancing. In fact, he was probably the best dancer on the floor! He was also great about letting us know when specific events should happen thru the night, which was very helpful.

Colleen · Married on 08/20/2011

Tom did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was attentive to the crowd's mood and was so helpful in organizing all the events (first dances, cake cutting, bouquet throw, etc.) that we didn't have to worry about a thing. The music was great and Tom was quick to play any requests our guests had as well as my playlist which had a few obscure songs that he tracked down. Affordable and awesome, we would highly recommend Tom for any wedding, party, or event!

Dan · Married on 06/25/2011

Tom was fantastic. He got there early and when everyone was all disorganized trying to get stuff done he played some music (even though he wasn't on the clock yet!) and got every one settled.Not only did he D.J he was kind of a ring leader when me and my wife were getting lost in the moment and drifting off he was there to make sure we were on schedule and doing what we were supposed to, and got all the wedding party organized as well.EXCELLENT music selection as well as a variety of not as "normal" music to play at your request. I would recommend Tom to any person who asks me for a D.J

Award

TC Music Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 650.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones

• Everlasting Affairs
    Everlasting Affairs Wedding Planners

TC Music Entertainment is amazing at what they do! Very organized and they make the process very easy and stress free leading up to the big day!

• 30R Juniper Rd Derry, NH 03038 See on map