TBarton Photography

• AlliChelle Photography
  • Robert Wood Photography

2 Reviews for TBarton Photography

3.5

Tessa Barton is one rad chick and has a unique eye that can capture moments that are real. She is SUPER SUPER busy and had to stop taking clients but if you're a lucky client, she is the best!!!

Sent on 09/26/2014

2.6
      3.0
      2.0
      2.5
      2.0

Tessa Barton is a really cool girl and takes beautiful pictures, unfortunately there was a lack of professionalism...due to her very busy schedule. So, BIG warning, she takes a really LONG TIME to get the pictures back to you. We still don't have our wedding pictures back, and it's been several months. I've been emailing her for a couple months now and she keeps saying she'll get them to me "as soon as she can" but she keeps going out of town she made sure we paid her for them way in advance but it seems that once she got the check she decided to take her time with the pictures and just spend our money on vacations. Tessa is cool- but she didn't get my bridals to me early enough for me to do much with them for my reception which I thought was super frustrating (She went on a spontaneous trip out of the country....). And I still really want my wedding pics! Haha. So proceed with caution!

Sent on 02/05/2016