Taylor Logue Photography

Clovis, CA View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Taylor Logue Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Fresno, California. Taylor Logue is a passionate wedding photographer who will go above and beyond to capture every moment of your special day, showcasing you and your unique love story. Taylor finds so much joy in helping couples immortalize their special day through the art of photography, and she makes it her goal to help you and your loved ones look back on your wedding long after the special day has passed.

Taylor Logue Photography captures images in a natural documentary style, ensuring that your photographs are candid and authentic. Taylor is dedicated to providing a completely stress-free photography experience, and she will go above and beyond to ensure that you can relax and enjoy your wedding day in full.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Trash The Dress
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Abigail M. Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

I can't say how grateful I am to have such an amazing photographer capture these precious memories! I have to admit my fiancé and were pretty nervous to get in front of a camera, but Taylor made us so comfortable the entire time! I was so impressed that she was to capture who we are and our relationship so well! Once we got our photos back she wanted to make sure everything was perfect and was so thoughtful in making sure that happened. We love our photographer and We would only recommend her because she is one the best! Thank you Taylor you are truly gifted in what you do!

Taylor Logue Photography's reply:

Abigail, you two are so sweet and the love you have for each other overflows and reaches to those around you! I had such a fun time documenting your love during your engagement session, and I am MORE than excited to document your special day next year!
  • Idalia
    Idalia Married on 09/14/2019

Do not search anywhere else, Taylor is the one!

I am not a person who likes to spend time writing reviews but for TAYLOR I would defiantly do it. This gal is a sweet sweet soul! She is so bright and cheery all the time. You can just the passion she has for her work and brides. I had issues with my other vendors but Taylor was the only vendor that I did not regret booking. She was so helpful and caring. She listened to all of my problems and gave me solution for each. My photos came out incredible and everyone loved them.

If you are looking for a photog, this is your GAL!
  • Jess
    Jess Married on 10/20/2018

Lovely experience!

I had the pleasure of Taylor shooting my wedding (her first ever!) and it was an awesome experience.
    She was there early enough to get all of our detail shots as we set up, as well as photos of both the groomsmen and bridesmaids getting ready. They are some of my favorite shots! She did a really great job at getting photos of us and our guests throughout the day and into the evening.
    We will cherish these photos for years and years to come, and when I look back on our day, I will be thankful we hired Taylor to capture it.

Taylor Logue Photography's reply:

Thank you Jess! Your wedding was the most amazing opportunity I could have asked for! You two are so lovely and I’m so happy you loved your photos! The best of luck to you two in this new season, love you guys!

Real Weddings

Exclusive

Pricing

Taylor Logue Photography Price Rates

Clovis, CA, 93619
Location of (Taylor Logue Photography)

Taylor Logue Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Taylor Logue Photography include in the starting price?

Taylor Logue Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Taylor Logue Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Taylor Logue Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Taylor Logue Photography offer?

Taylor Logue Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Taylor Logue Photography offer?

Taylor Logue Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Taylor Logue Photography offer for wedding events?

Taylor Logue Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Taylor Logue Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Taylor Logue Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Taylor Logue Photography offer?

Taylor Logue Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding